Paperwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaccines cause artism!
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I doubt anyone but extremists claim that. I do believe that many people, especially black people who show the highest rates of refusal to vaccinate, have low understanding of how vaccines work and that they have been feed with a lot of anti-vaccine propaganda. Let us remember that Kamala Harris, just a few months ago, was selling antivaccine propaganda claiming it was unsafe because Trump was president and that he some how wanted black people to die. Democrats need to own the anti-vaccine lies they told.

Remember that next time the left tries to lie and spin a fable about "blacks most effected". The virus doesn't give a **** about your skin color it spreads where ever people don't practice proper sanitation, do not social distance, do not wear masks, or among people who refuse to vaccinate. When people don't do those things they get infected. Yet we had massive disinformation claiming covid was a "white person disease" and that blacks were some how immune. It was all lies and Denocrats actively spread those lies.
      Last edited by Dinner; May 7, 2021, 21:31.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• N35t0r
        N35t0r commented
        Editing a comment
        Several months ago, it wasn't a good idea to get the vaccines, since they hadn't been properly tested yet. Luckily there have been few to none issues so far, but that wasn't 100% guaranteed. So it is actually the responsible way to go about the vaccines (not recommend getting them six months ago, recommend them now).

Defenetely yes for covid passports.

Those who don't have it can't travel except inside their own country
      period

oh also all vaccines should be free and accessible to all worldwide

no patents

biden echoed a long argument of the left

very good on him i like the gyu hope he stays alive

vaccines.
      armenian genocide
      kicking turkey in the ass

USA was a sweetheart now it's even more

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
        Vaccines cause artism!
        picaso was pricked το death as a baby

Comment

• N35t0r
          N35t0r commented
          Editing a comment
          What's that Tau doing there?

• Bereta_Eder
          Bereta_Eder commented
          Editing a comment
          Good catch!
          I don't know

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Yes, I do. In the US there is currently proposals, mostly from the far left, that people should not be allowed to leave their home unless they can prove they have had the vaccinations. For better or for worse this proposal is likely unconstitutional as medical decisions are private and the constitution makes no provision for such massive increases in federal power.
        As in no passports to travel internationally.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

As I said earlier I do support passports for international travel. I do not support the proposal for domestic passports in the US for people to prove if they have been vacinated.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            As I said earlier I do support passports for international travel. I do not support the proposal for domestic passports in the US for people to prove if they have been vacinated.
            Shouldn't states be allowed to demand vaccination proof to citizens of other states who enter?
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

States with in the US? No, as that would violate the US constitution. I have already answered the question wrt international travel twice. Sovereign countries can make any requirements they wish.

Comment

• N35t0r
                N35t0r commented
                Editing a comment
                You mean that any citizen can knowingly disseminate a disease among the population and the government can do nothing about it? You'll have to excuse me, but I find that strange.

Voted yes just to annoy Dinner.
              "

Comment

Working...
              X