Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets infiltrate the Cajun

Bereta R U wit us???

He sez the Cajun of his parents' gen were treate like the Mexicans this day, WTF?
    "Fanaticism is to superstition what delirium is to fever and fury to anger." -Voltaire

You speak French?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Coonasses. Southern Louisiana.
      Shreveport and others are more like Arkansas.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My ancestors were treated like Mexican immigrants too, when they moved from somewhere around Oklahoma to California to do farm labor. Yes, white people get screwed too. No whites privilege.

Comment

I'm Irish/Scot. Celtic, that were less than human and I don't want ****.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's what I am too (and Choctaw Indian), the ancestors that migrated to California during the Dust Bowl. My grandfather was a chicken thief.

Comment

My grampa was a sharecropper...
              AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
              JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

My family went to Point Loma Seafoods today which is a family run seafood business which buys seafood right off the docks from fisherman her is San Diego. I got the sea food combo plate which was two pieces of Alaska cod, one crab cake, and. To ginormous butterflies prawns all deep fried with French fries and coleslaw. My wife had a smoke ahi tuna sandwich with coleslaw while the youngest had a shrimp and oyster poetry. The eldest didn't come and pretended to be sick because he stayed up until 5am playing video games.

After that we went to a local book store then went for a walk at the park at La Jolla Cove. It was fascinating seeing all the claims, muscles, and goose neck barnacles then seeing all the harbor seals and sea lions. The 11 year old (his birthday was last week) kept asking what the smell was so I had to point out all the piles of seal and sea lion poop on the rocks which were sitting in the sun. The animals look great but they still of rotten fish and feces.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	500756_13018957q42bjefea77p6f_K_96x128.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	9418894
                  ->Click image for larger version

Name:	rose.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	9418895
                  "Fanaticism is to superstition what delirium is to fever and fury to anger." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                  X