No announcement yet.

The changing nature of facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liz Cheney is a classical conservative GOP. I guess the idiocracy wing is still leading the GOP. I would think that should keep the moderates and unaffiliated American voters in the Democrat camp for a few more elections.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

The GOP is totally against cancel culture these days. Except when someone isn't with Trump.
      Blah

Comment

GOP want to cancel the cancel culture. So....do they plan to cancel the cancelling of cancel culture? Or will they cancel the plan to cancel the cancelling of cancel culture? Is it elephants cancelling all the way down?
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

August 15th is 2 weeks away, and falls on a Sunday. Will they still hold Trump's inauguration on a Sunday?
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
            August 15th is 2 weeks away, and falls on a Sunday. Will they still hold Trump's inauguration on a Sunday?
            I am not seeing Q-Anon nonsense and news about Trump in the media here in Australia so I am hoping that all the fuss is ending. Perhaps that is wishful thinking on my part?

As for Trump, I see him as just another president, As one who did not do a good job but did not stuff up on any major scale. I think history will see him as one of the more obscure US presidents as his time in office does not seem to have changed anything much. I do not think he was the worst president. I think that honour probably goes to Reagan who was very bad for the working man and good for big business. Bush Junior had a trillion dollar war in Iraq that seems pointless whereas Trump started no big wars. I hope Trump does not win the next election though.

Comment

Nah... the My Pillow Guy pushed back trump's re-instatement to sometime in September.
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

​

Comment

I've got a rhetorical example on UNIVERSAL FACT THEORY(spectrum of accuracy)
                  this statement is false
                  yadda yadda, flip it like a switch/computer game

CREDIBILITY SPECTRUM.

If the pseudocode were compiled into an experience"

EMERGENT FEATURES of the OPERATING SYSTEM would GUIDE ALL RESULTS

because nobody can bug/hack/glitch/exploit their way to desired displayed results(spectrum)
                  get real
                  the AI can see your map, people
                  but also enjoys the plausible deniability of blaming ELECTRONIC ARTS for ICE TILT

in any event
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                  X