Gamestop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
    My theory is that there is a natural place to be at, maybe 60 right now? Bulls push it up because of technicals or the belief it will be 120 in 2 years. Shorts push it down.

Retail isn a strong bull, but that means it is likely that Shorts will push iy down below the natural place.

JM
    Retail isn't the only investors wanting this stock. Funds are in this. Big investors are in this, including people that made money on this previously.

Volume signals transition. This stock has no natural place imo. Traders follow each other. They look for patterns to tell them what other traders will do so they can follow them or maybe get ahead of them. This stock doesn't really provide reliability for that, and does not behave in a natural way.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Maybe get some volume right now since the market took a hit.

Comment

• I think the short sellers are busy today with a lot of other stocks. lol

Comment

• Stayed around 140 on low volume. Let's see if the short sellers return tomorrow.

Comment

• Kidlicious
            Kidlicious commented
            Editing a comment
            Trading higher now on news that it is eliminating it's debt.

• JP Morgan just reported higher than expected earnings. Goldman Sachs is next, which I bought yesterday. It's going to be a big day if GS also reports higher than expected.

Comment

• Kidlicious
            Kidlicious commented
            Editing a comment
            Yahoo reported that. Not confirmed I guess.

edit: Reuters

• Kidlicious
            Kidlicious commented
            Editing a comment
            Multiple sources reporting now. The stock hasn't gone up that much yet.

edit: GS is stronger and hasn't reported yet.

• Both JPM and GS have crushed earnings estimates.

Comment

• JPM beat EPS estimates by more than 45%. I'm not sure why GS stock increased and JPM stock didn't increase as much.

Comment

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah, GS EPS beat estimates by 82%

• GME got volume increase at 150

Comment

• Heavy volume up to 170 now

Comment

• Interesting. It might be consolidating at 165.

Comment

• GameStop consolidating up 18% and they short JPM after the company beat earnings estimates. The stock is down1.6%.

Comment

• GameStop CEO Forfeits $98M Worth Of Shares For Not Meeting 'Stated Performance Target' Amid Rumors Of Ousting

Madhukumar Warrier , Benzinga Staff Writer FOLLOW
                    April 15, 2021 12:14am 2 min read Comments→ Click here to register for Benzinga's FREE small cap investing conference in electric vehicles, green energy, sustainable solutions, and more.

GameStop Corp. GME Chief Executive Officer George Sherman, who is facing a potential ouster, has forfeited shares worth almost $98 million after he failed to meet his “stated performance target.”

What Happened: Sherman has forfeited more than 587,000 GameStop shares that were originally granted to him in April 2019, according to a regulatory filing. Based on Wednesday’s closing stock price of $166.53, the shares are worth about $98 million.

Another regulatory filing showed that Chris Homeister, GameStop's chief merchandising officer, forfeited more than 119,000 shares for his failure to meet performance targets.

See Also: Is GameStop Making A Crypto, NFT Foray?
                    Discover Breakout Small Cap Stocks

Learn how to make lasting profits with small cap stocks electric vehicles, green energy, sustainable solutions, and more. From the simplest lessons to expert strategies, you’ll be sure to grow your account after attending our conference.

Register now for the live premiere on April 22 for DOZENS of live company presentations PLUS hours of in-depth lessons taught by top trading educators.

Comment

• I don't know if this is still being short squeezed or not. I made some off it, but it might have ended.

Chamath-Backed Clover Health in Apparent Squeeze with Massive Short Interest Reminiscent of GameStop (yahoo.com)

Comment

Working...
                      X