No announcement yet.

Who needs six bathrooms to themselves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who needs six bathrooms to themselves?

• Secret Service agents assigned to Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner aren't permitted to use any of the six bathrooms in the couple's Washington, DC, home in the wealthy neighborhood of Kalorama, according to The Washington Post.
    • The agents were forced to use port-a-potties and even the restrooms in the homes of Vice President Mike Pence and former President Barack Obama.
    • Since 2017, US taxpayers have shelled out roughly $100,000 — which amounts to about $3,000 a month — for the government to rent a nearby studio apartment so the Kushners' Secret Service detail can use its bathroom.

Just let them be assassinated.

Drain the swamp or something.
    Blah

Comment

How many bathrooms did your parent's house have?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

While Trump Sr. will have Secret Service attached to him for life (which will make it really easy to arrest him when it happens), his progeny will need to hire mercenaries to protect themselves. Good thing Erik Prince is a family friend..

However, that will be one bill the Trumps will want to pay whenever it comes due.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Wasn't Kuciwalker an expert on this subject ?
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
            Who needs six bathrooms to themselves?
            Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner

They will ... everyone knows that Ninja love to hide in the toilets in order to assassinate their victims while they do their business
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
              Wasn't Kuciwalker an expert on this subject ?
              Maybe he can explain why servants can't use a guest bathroom

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

Maybe he can explain why servants can't use a guest bathroom
                IIRC he got a car and an education and then slowly disappeared from this site years ago
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

IIRC he got a car and an education and then slowly disappeared from this site years ago
                  Cars are evil ... education as well, even Trump and his followrrs know this
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• pchang
                    pchang commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes. Trump followers drive SUVs and have little to no education.
                Working...
                X