Big Tech Brother watch/fan boy thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Sad day when Russians have to tell you that you shouldn't try to shut people up so that you can lie about them without anyone getting the truth.
    The sad truth is that your Democracy and your Constitution have been humiliated, raped, blatantly murdered and then raped once again!!!
    And an half of your country see no problem with that at all!

Comment

• Donald J. Trump would be welcome at Poly!

He would be severely mocked, but he would be welcome...
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

You seem to be having problems with the 1st Amendment...
        Because this isn't a violation of anything (under current laws)
        He can say whatever he wants (within legal limits) even if they are total lies and BS. Nobody is stopping him.
        However, there is no law that says private companies need to provide him with a platform to do so.
        So before you rant about 1st Amendment violations, a protection not offered to you in your country, learn what it is.
        Bullsh!t!

A such coordinated campaign to shut the f*ck-up ANYONE is just UNTHINKABLE in Russia!!!

You don't even realize how this looks from the outside!
        It looks exactly like a liberal fascism (which it is).

Comment

Believe me when I say - I don't care what you care.
          And if you want to save a lot of time, just stop posting. Nobody is putting a gun to your head to post here (unless somebody is)
          Of course there is somebody with a gun at my head for 20 years I've spend here!

Guess my rank at FSB?

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

Bullsh!t!

A such coordinated campaign to shut the f*ck-up ANYONE is just UNTHINKABLE in Russia!!!

No need for a coordinated campaign in Russia... It's so much easier to just poison them or arrest them
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              Donald J. Trump would be welcome at Poly!

He would be severely mocked, but he would be welcome...
              We could do some forum golfing game and let the Wokiee win.
              Blah

Comment

No need for a coordinated campaign in Russia... It's so much easier to just poison them or arrest them
                Their big tech companies are mostly producing tanks and nukes. There are some domestic social networks tho.
                Blah

Comment

Aha, with no better proof than "highly likely".
                  You fkn idiots don't even realize that using Novichok for an assination of a single person it is like a using a nuclear bomb for the same purpose, but you still eat the sh!t they feed you!

You people are brain dead, really!

Comment

We are among few countries on this planet who have their own fully functional search systems and social networks, unlike for example Germany where a reality deniers like you live.

Comment

• Nothing funnier than listening to Serb expound on the virtues of Russian freedoms...
                      And you consider us reality deniers
                      But then again, you are welcome to your opinions. Unlike in some places in the world, you are allowed to say them here
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

Bullsh!t!

You hit it right on the head. It's corporations violating our rights, and Ming pretends to see nothing.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• And that is the most outrageous thing!

Comment

Nothing funnier than listening to Serb expound on the virtues of Russian freedoms...
                            And you consider us reality deniers
                            But then again, you are welcome to your opinions. Unlike in some places in the world, you are allowed to say them here
                            That is because you don't know a sh!t about my country and never been there!

All you know about us is what your brainwashing propaganda tells you!

I can compare unlike you, because the level of my English (thanks to Poly) is enough to watch your news channels and compare them to Russians.

How many Russian TV programs have you seen lately on Russian?
                            Last edited by Serb; January 14, 2021, 13:39.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You hit it right on the head. It's corporations violating our rights, and Ming pretends to see nothing.
                              I'm still waiting for you to list the laws they are breaking... and what rights are they violating?
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• The right for a freedom of speech, to begin with!

Comment

Working...
                                X