Big Tech Brother watch/fan boy thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Watching Serb spending hours trying to get Ming to ban him is pretty amusing.
    Not unlike a couple times where Kidicious did the same thing, both finally resorting to "do it, Ming!" as their best argument.
    At least Kidicious doesn't resort cussing people out in Russian in his personal attacks.

Apparently they are trying to make a point that Ming is censoring their precious opinions on a private web forum. Lol.
    I don't care if he bans me for what I've deserved!
    What is pisses me off is that he just deletes my posts he don't like and can't counter.
    There is a difference!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, stop whining, you little baby. It's Ming's site to treat as he pleases, and you should be thankful it still exists.
      If you don't like it, you are free to leave.

[Oops, I guess he is Leaving Forever. Oh well, at least Poly's taste in music videos gets an upgrade.]
      Last edited by -Jrabbit; February 7, 2021, 13:14.

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
    One thig is Serb cussing in russian - that's easy to translate - a totally other thing is Kiddys postings. While they are written in english, there are no translators that can convert QAnon/republican english to understandable english.
    Try to tanslate this using you Danish Google:

Разъебись ты с ебучей проебью, блядская хуета, перепиздяченая невъебенной мерзкоебучей троепиздой корявовыебанной хуетой из под сраных ногтей трижды выебаного в жопу гнойного пидораса, износилованного ротой гомосеков после месяца воздержания!

Please, be my guest to translate that!

Comment

• You know nothing about swearing, Danish cat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Facebook has blocked Ron Paul from managing his account
        What? Why is Facebook blocking drag queens?
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post

What? Why is Facebook blocking drag queens?
          They actually did at one point lmao

Facebook backpedaled over its controversial “real names” policy after it caught heat from members of the LGBT community. The social network had been forcing people to only use their bir…

Facebook backpedaled over its controversial "real names" policy after it caught heat from members of the LGBT community.

The social network had been forcing people to only use their birth names. This alienated drag performers who do not want that information public and people who are known to their friends by other names.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

Try to tanslate this using you Danish Google:

Разъебись ты с ебучей проебью, блядская хуета, перепиздяченая невъебенной мерзкоебучей троепиздой корявовыебанной хуетой из под сраных ногтей трижды выебаного в жопу гнойного пидораса, износилованного ротой гомосеков после месяца воздержания!

Please, be my guest to translate that!

That is probably what most russian males and females think when they wake up and plod out to do whatever their masters say that they should do for them.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Serb
              Serb commented
              Editing a comment
              We have no masters, unlike you!

• Variations of "****" seem to be Serbs favorite word
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I am saddened that he's Leaving Forever. -One wonders how long Forever will be.
              AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
              JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Democracy requires free access to information.
                - Noam Chomsky
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                  Variations of "****" seem to be Serbs favorite word
                  That only proves that your language is so primitive. You have a "f*ck" word for everything, while we can be very creative!

Comment

• Originally posted by AntiFash Gordon View Post
                    I am saddened that he's Leaving Forever. -One wonders how long Forever will be.
                    Don't worry, that thread is my last one and I will never start another one again.
                    Last edited by Serb; February 12, 2021, 15:28.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Why do I think about Dostoyevski when I read Serb's posts?
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Why do I think about Dostoyevski when I read Serb's posts?
                          Hell knows where your brain activity could lead you!

With all my love to Feodor Dostoevsky, I prefer another Fedor - Fedor Emelyanenko, as a living proof that the Good should have a fists!

Comment

• Though we prefer to conquer the World with beauty in accordance with Dostoyevsky teachings.

Comment

Working...
                            X