Trump resigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump resigns

I'm going out on a limb with this thread in order to get the scoop. https://www.state.gov/biographies/donald-j-trump/
    "

The only way I could see this happening is if he is going to get a pardon from Pence.

Might be worth it.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

buzzfeed says it was a disgruntled employee. It is buzzfeed though...
      "

Comment

Trump is a disgruntled employee.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Trump re signed Cuban sanctions

Great scoop EPW!
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

While Trump won't do the right thing...
            It does seem like the PGA fired him...

The PGA of America cut ties to President Trump when it voted Sunday to take the PGA Championship event away from his New Jersey golf course next year. The vote comes four days after the Trump-fueled riot at the nation's Capitol as Congress was certifying the election victory of President-elect Joe Biden. This is the second time in just over five years the PGA of America removed one of its events from a Trump course.

PGA President Jim Richerson says the board voted to exercise its right to "terminate the agreement" with Trump National in Bedminster, New Jersey.

"We find ourselves in a political situation not of our making," Seth Waugh, the CEO of the PGA of America, said in a telephone interview. "We're fiduciaries for our members, for the game, for our mission and for our brand. And how do we best protect that? Our feeling was, given the tragic events of Wednesday, that we could no longer hold it at Bedminster. The damage could have been irreparable. The only real course of action was to leave."
            And it seems this has really pissed off Trump more than all the other problems he's facing, except for the Twitter ban... maybe because it hits him in the wallet
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
              Trump re signed Cuban sanctions

Great scoop EPW!
              You win some you lose some
              "

Comment

He resigned his responsiblities as pres. long ago. Unless those changed to organizing lynchmobs to attack other branches of gov, maybe I missed the amendment.
                Blah

Comment

So true... ever since he had his ass handed to him in the Election, he has so totally checked out and stopped doing his job.
                  He's way to busy whining and pouting like a spoiled child to be bothered with actually doing his job.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

There's still a bit of time to resign, but it will be close...
                    Blah

Comment

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Now that he's on the way out, with his reputation in ruins (even it wasn't exactly a deep fall), and possibly facing bankruptcy and other troubles the question is how many ppl are still up for more of this (or similar) in the future...

Blah

Comment

The real reason we are not hearing from Trump -
                          WASHINGTON D.C. – As the days wind down in the first and potentially only term held by President Trump, the Commander in Chief is reported to be spending his dwindling hours rubbing his penis over every possible surface in the White House.

Comment

That’s more a Democrat thing to do (Kennedy, Clinton). Or maybe Irish, so go Biden!
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                            X