Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy should be awarded with the Congressional Gold Medal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death penalty for traitors?

Rapid justice.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

You call a cold blooded murder of an unarmed female veteran, who spend 14 of her life serving her country in a combat zones - a rapid justice for traitors?

What the f*ck is wrong with you?
      A syphilis of the brain?

Comment

What she really lacks for to be a true American hero is to be black, have multiple arrests and jail sentences like that George Floyd fellow.

You are insane, America! Really insane!!!

Comment

Still no ceremonial funeral for 14 years old unarmed female veteran murdered in a cold blood?

So, a fugitive is a true hero of your nation, but not the veteran who stood for democracy?

I hope you feel comfortable in your golden coffin, America!

You are going to hell rapidly!!!
          The land of worst Orwell's predictions!!!

I've told you that before and I will tell you that again - you are disgrace and I despise you!!!

The United States of Hypocricy!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            The fact is, she was part of a riotous mob of insurrectionists and, in the heat of the moment, the DC cop pulled the trigger. Are you saying the cop, who was trying to defend our Capitol and keep rioters from reaching a full session of Congress, should have asked the mob to stand down so he could check this woman's service record before firing?

The important fact is that QAnon believers (like her) are so deluded that they actually believe that Trump is saving the world from child-killing pedophiles and cannibals.

• Serb
            Serb commented
            Editing a comment
            I belive that he should have made a warning before opening fire - otherwise it's a cold blood murder!
            And also I belive that he is bloody murderer who will burn it hell for killing an unarmed women, who did posses no threat.

• The Mad Monk
            The Mad Monk commented
            Editing a comment
            No single raindrop believes that it is responsible for the flood.

In Russia, he would not be charged. You would find some outsider to blame. Second rate dictatorship.
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Democrats don't really care if unarmed people are shot. They don't care if they are black either. It's all lying and getting power.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Once again accusing the Democrats of exactly what Trump has been doing for 4 years. It's not exactly clever, and the fact that it works on you does not mean people will believe it when you repeat this idiocy.

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Democrats don't really care if unarmed people are shot. They don't care if they are black either. It's all lying and getting power.
            Gee, Kid can read minds and knows exactly what EVERYBODY thinks or what they care about...
            Just another classic example of Kid's DDS.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He knows it exactly because he pulled it straight out of his behind...
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                He knows it exactly because he pulled it straight out of his behind...
                Stop acting like there's no way that people can see your hypocrisy.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                    In Russia, he would not be charged. You would find some outsider to blame. Second rate dictatorship.
                    You just an living in a World of propaganda!
                    In Russia the guy like him would have been in jail the same exact day after he committed such a murder. Any case when a Russian Police officer uses a lethal force is a pain in the as$ for him - that means a long and intensive investigation even if he was 100% right in his actions. And every Russian Policeman knows that perfectly and think twice before using ANY force, not to mention to kill someone!
                    When a Police officer shots someone in Russia without a warning and without a warning shot into the air - he is guilted by definition without any questions and will go to jail for at least 15 years in case of murder.

And you are just a brainwashed idiot!!!
                    You American idiots acquittee your Police in any case and they know that, thus fire at will, knowing they will get away with a murder in any case.

Such thing as this is one simply impossible in Russia:

Policeman Michael Rosfeld acquitted of killing a black teen with 7 bullets at his back

The truth is that you are living in a Liberal fascist Police state, who lies about the others to whitewash its sins.

Comment

Working...
                    X