Hello I'm old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still here.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

And who the f*ck might you be?

(if not Oedrin)

Comment

I'm old too, so I forget things... Aren't you the Polish guy who travelled through Syria, way before **** happened over there?
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

Ah yes, right.
          They didn't burn me because of former achievements in bashing Russia and Germany.
          I'm like a veteral in this, you know.
          I was doing it in the net before it became fashionable.
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij View Post
            I'm old too, so I forget things... Aren't you the Polish guy who travelled through Syria, way before **** happened over there?
            Yes, he is the same Polish gay, who have balls to travel across the Muslim countries, which deserves some respect, though he obviously didn't do the coming out there. But it's still like pulling devil to his horns. So, he truly believes into his way of life, which is -

Comment

The only thing is still beyond my understanding is how one can consider himself a Christian and a gay at the same time.

(but that is your pain, not mine)

Comment

Hey Serb, you funny Russian! Long time no see! Still promoting that funny country of yours? I didn't know Heresson is gay, must be hard, living in Poland.
                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                And notifying the next of kin
                Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij View Post
                  Hey Serb, you funny Russian! Long time no see! Still promoting that funny country of yours?
                  That funny country kick asses!!!

I didn't know Heresson is gay, must be hard, living in Poland.
                  That is what I am trolling him about right now!

Comment

Poland is among very very few countries in Europe who tries to remain sane, with regard to its Christian roots and so-called European values.
                    (though she is a champion in Russophobia at the same time, which is a part of European values anyway. So there is no contradiction there).
                    Last edited by Serb; January 5, 2021, 19:13.

Comment

Ok, he is not a gay, of course (unless he himself tells so). I'm just trolling him for a personal reason.

Comment

Better gay than Russian I always say..
                        "

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                          Uncle Sparky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nice to see Russia out of the medals in the World Jr. Hockey. So difficult for Russia to compete nowadays without cheating.

• Serb
                          Serb commented
                          Editing a comment
                          So what? We are always back - this is the beauty of this sport!

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                        Better gay than Russian I always say..
                        Right, because the modern Nazis are open gays themselves, unlike their predecessors.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                          The only thing is still beyond my understanding is how one can consider himself a Christian and a gay at the same time.

(but that is your pain, not mine)
                          Yeah, it's wild how messy identify gets, isn't it? Like if a country prided itself on taking a stand for ancient Christian values against a creeping tide of moral corruption, while doing nothing about its sky-high abortion rate ...
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Elok
                            Elok commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'm needling Serb about "Holy Rus" having something like the highest abortion rate on earth while it clutches its pearls over gay pride parades. Did you not catch that?

• dannubis
                            dannubis commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sorry to have gotten in the way of your needling procedure. By all means continue.

• Serb
                            Serb commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Abortion was illigal in USSR, except for the medical reasons.
                            I assume you support my desire to reurn to the Soviet model of the society?

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                          Poland is among very very few countries in Europe who tries to remain sane, with regard to its Christian roots and so-called European values.
                          (though she is a champion in Russophobia at the same time, which is a part of European values anyway. So there is no contradiction there).
                          "Russiaphobia?" Did you get that from the Islamacists or leftwing gay people?
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

"Russiaphobia?" Did you get that from the Islamacists or leftwing gay people?
                            No, from your friends... NAZI.
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                            X