X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Hol's, Folkses

...and stay safe outta there
    Blah

Merry Christmas or Happy whatever you celebrate...
    And do stay safe out there.
    Practice Safe Covid protocols so that hopefully you can enjoy the holidays again next year.

NOTE: I deleted some posts... please use this thread for it's intended purpose.
    I will delete any post that is trying to push some political agenda or whatever. There are more than enough threads for that already. And if you act like an ass, it will also be deleted.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    Last edited by Ming; December 23, 2020, 09:54.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Happy Hearts of Irons? What's that supposed to mean?

Happy holidays to all. Enjoy Christmas, or whatever you celebrate. I'll be in the pool.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Have a Merry Etc.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all, or whatever seasonal holiday you may celebrate. Wasn't today Festivus?
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Happy Festivus
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Frohe Festtage !
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Merry Christmas.
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Merry Christmas, you heathens.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Ming
                    Ming commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I liked "Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal" much better

BAH!

HUMBUG!

(Merry Christmas everyone! )
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son ...
                    - John 3:16
                    Merry Christmas
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

https://www.npr.org/2014/12/19/37164...xpcCmUkP3rorug

聖誕快樂
                      Last edited by Uncle Sparky; December 25, 2020, 19:15.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I'm note sure they are able to really track Santa tho. He seems to use some form of cloaking device.
                        Blah

Comment

Santa is a Klingon

Comment

I, for one, welcome our new gingerbread overlords...

The towering baked good appeared mysteriously on a hilltop overlooking the city. But alas, it couldn't last.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                            X