Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Off Topic Lead to Psychotic Breaks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think violent criminals have a spark of divinity?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Enough about Trump already dude. The bootlicking worship gets old

Brad Parscale, a senior adviser to President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign, reportedly hit his wife and had 10 guns inside his home

https://www.politico.com/states/flor...olence-1318907
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Do you think violent criminals have a spark of divinity?
        WTF does that even mean....
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
          So far, I count 3 of us.
          Few of our resident sociopaths remain. We have hordes of them over the yeas.

The Kucibrother *****, the KrazyHorse loon, the pedotard (I forget has name), the Asher troll, the Wiglaf pyscho and I forget the names of all the others.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah, Asher. King of the OT. He's a perfectly normal grownup these days.

Full list of them is here:

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I actually have Schizophrenia, I got that from being bullied from ages 6 through 17 due to having ADD and Asperger's. I got PTSD from being chased around the school and beaten up and almost drowned on more than one occasion (not just in the kids wading pool but the adult's swimming pool as well) when I was nine. THen I was bullied about my paranoia and becoming unwell during High School. Plus my High School was religious, so I began having delusions about god punishing me for being a reason Jesus died, or got delusions that God was punishing me through bullies to see if I would be tempted by murder or suicide. Then I had delusions I was the antichrist and wanted to kill myself even though suicides go to hell anyway apparently. Then I started having attacks lasting the entire shift at work at Blockbuster, up to six hours. Then they started happening every day at work, when I went to the shops and when I was home. Eventually I was diagnosed in 2010 and hospitalized. I mostly have delusions that I'm a bad person or that people are judging me when I have psychosis attacks, which aren't as common since I got my medication regime good in 2012 and started attending GROW (basically Mental Illness Anonymous). I actually had a psychosis attack today because I felt bad when I went to the shops. Mostly what I do to get through them is take emergency meds, try to cut out as much stimuli as possible, talk to someone I love and trust and do controlled breathing to switch from my sympathetic nervous system (which activates fight/flight/freeze when you're in an emergency, surging adrenalin through your system) to the para-sympathetic nervous system (which activates when everything's normal and calm). If anyone has any questions about how to deal with psychosis, feel free to ask me, I'd be happy to help.

Comment

Working...
            X