Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas

Christmas this year...for us, very conservative. We'll miss our niece who died of a brain tumor this year, saddest thing ever. She was here last Christmas, every Christmas. Life goes on... No new lights or decorations, but we have. Got 3 pups a short while back, so they entertain the family somewhat. Bella, Daisy, and Zaqi Snowball, all white, very cute. Great little critters, so happy. Wiggle fest every morning, very helpful. So far it looks like we can get through the winter, a winter of terrible discontent for many. Could not go back to the US as planned last June, and no jobs if we could have. Hope to be able to go next June, if there's work. Hopefully next Christmas things are turned around. This year one present each for the kids. Found some beads we got a few years back for a Christmas present in times of plenty and got stocked and forgotten, not given, pretty things. My daughter has some yarn...so we can have adventures in bracelets and necklaces making. We'll put up a tree etc. The waves will wash the beach, the sun shine, and it will be a time to celebrate our Lord. Then comes New Years. Was able to share blessings this year, passed out masks to many here. Gave a mask to each of Abby's teachers, lots of family and friends. Had them stocked against a pandemic. Helped family out of work this year, and they helped us replace some siding. So, it was a year of giving and receiving for us. Praise God, here's to prayers and hope, and may God bless you.

Merry Christmas!

Christmas plans?
    Last edited by Lancer; December 3, 2020, 19:36.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

It looks like we will be under total lock down so no Xmas with anyone else.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yes, well being over 60 I'm locked down too, but can get out like one day a week or so. Don't actually go out that often.

Comment

Huh huh... Lancer is OLD... huh huh.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Yeah, and if you are bad...well, badder, I won't be bringing any presents down your chimney, Junior!

Comment

I imagine that I'll be spending another day with my cat. Thankful for the time.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just like most years. This year will be spending x-mas with my side of the family, and new year's with the in-laws.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Enjoy your time Sloww. You as well N35, with family.

Comment

Thanks, you too!

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It's nuclear family only this year - my wife and daughter - which is great.

No doubt we will Zoom with the extended fam.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm sure you will make the best of it Jrabbit. I wonder how many will prefer the nuclear option. No travel at a difficult travel time, inlaws can be volumed down... Makes passing the sauce a challenge. Perhaps Zoom can do something about that. ; Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                      X