Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An apology to Serb

I'd like to offer an apology to Serb.
    Maybe I was abit overemotional and very drunk and wrote some things.

However reading his responces, I do see his point of view and it is enterirely defencible.

Also thanks for not lashing out on me, because I was drunk. You replied let's say the correct way.

Anyway there is lots to talk about the situation.

3 points.

1. I'm sorry
    2. What I said was not out of fear or anything like that but because of a sort of violent disellusionment that maybe was overeaching. I will come back to that.
    3. Armenian geopolitical experts agree that Armenia's interests for the time being coincide with Putin's interests in arkash

At first I saw that as a very straightforward proposition:

a muslim nation ( a turkish nation no less) is attacking a christian nation (to whomj it had commited genocide before)

You have Russia, In theory it can destroy the muslim nation. Why does it not do that?

Comment

Forget it, bro! We were both drunk!
      And I applogize too!

Comment

I understand now (I'm not afraid to say I am wrong in the points that I was wrong, I don't care what anyone says) that:

a) Russia has its own interests, conquering or defending christian territories is not a paramount approach. However,
        b) Russia completely secured an armenian enclave in azerbaijan. It did so, for its own interests, it now HAS azerbaijan in which the west bet a lot, in that way it won but it also defended a land that would have been taken over by azeriturks, with azeris getting rich and getting arms from the west (as turkey) and attacking armenia in the first place.

However, diversfifications:

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
          Forget it, bro! We were both drunk!
          And I applogize too!
          You don't need to apologize for anything, I attacked you bro.

I'm sorry

Comment

• Serb
            Serb commented
            Editing a comment
            I've said a lot of insults too. You are not the only Oriental man here)))))
            So, please, forgive me and let's forget about that.

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
          At first I saw that as a very straightforward proposition:

a muslim nation ( a turkish nation no less) is attacking a christian nation (to whomj it had commited genocide before)

You have Russia, In theory it can destroy the muslim nation. Why does it not do that?
          Because we are not the defender of faith anymore!
          The history taught us that everyone whom we saved later spit on us.
          So they gotta learn to live without us, to grow-up already!!!
          Or...

to stop behave like an idiots and return to mother Russia!

Because we don't provide automatically shield for the puppets of foreign governments only because they have the same faith as we do!

Comment

Please, believe me, Paik when I see how they burn their houses - my heart is torn apart no less than yours!
            But that was their choice to become a puppet of the West, not ours!
            Without such lesson they would never learn a thing!

Are we evil?

Yes, we are!!!

(If you think so!!!)

But there is always a price an adult man should pay for his actions!
            Armenia just have paid her price and should re-think what are they and with whom they are.

Comment

And I am not happy for a second saying that, I am just stating the reality!!!

Comment

Get a room u2
                "

Comment

Get fyself u1

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                    Please, believe me, Paik when I see how they burn their houses - my heart is torn apart no less than yours!
                    I do believe you Serb. That is why my anger is temporary and maybe misplaced. Is why I asked your forgiveness.
                    I attacked many people here. I don't give a damn about their forgiveness because they are ghouls.

Are we evil?

No you are not evil.

If you are evil then we are SUPER evil because we did sh!t to stop it.
                    Although that's not true, but some details maybe will be revieled later.
                    I do accept the armenian thanks as we being the only "Western" european country to send our foreign affairs secretary right on yerevan.

However no, I will not say you are evil, in that you did protect something that was going to be lost altogehter. However, it is serving your interests. like everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                    X