No announcement yet.

Jeez, I *still* remember my old password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am come to the city of Joensuu to clame my ryghtes as it's ryghtefull owner.
    Last edited by Stantroll; December 19, 2020, 20:41.
    ​

Comment

Been trying to get abducted by aliens.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

"Fanaticism is to superstition what delirium is to fever and fury to anger." -Voltaire

Comment

Stefu if you're reading this I beg you to inform L Uotinen that they were just accoupled with Rob Plomp on IRC.
          Last edited by Meticulous Man; November 28, 2020, 07:04.

Comment

"Fanaticism is to superstition what delirium is to fever and fury to anger." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Meticulous Man View Post
              Stefu if you're reading this I beg you to inform L Uotinen that they were just accoupled with Rob Plomp on IRC.
              Of course, expect the finns to be still idling in IRC 20 years later.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Meticulous Man View Post
                I... wut?
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I couldn't remember mine so I made a new account. MattBowron is now MattyBowron.

Comment

Working...
                  X