Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anglosaxon media applaude islamic beheadings

They think they happen because of french laicite

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

it's sad

Comment

If they don't want to buy French products because people draw cartoons but they buy cheap crap from China then fck them. Why don't they stop reporting about people drawing cartoons if it's so offensive?

Comment

what right do some muslim people have to (illegaly) enter another country and behead a 70 year old lady going to the church? because they don't like some drawings?
          and that is acceptable?

come on. even hard core leftists in france are fed up with it

Comment

and some media including the new york times dare claim that maybe the french should be less offensive.

the magazine who published that is not "france" but it is being published in a free country where religions can be critisized or satyrized.

this is insane.

a big writer here wrote a book "rock and roll will never die" why the west is not compatible with islam,

she was taken to court for hate speech by some organization for human rights,

thankfully she was acquited. I don't have a clear opinion but I am glad she was deemed inoccent because that's what freedom of speech is about.

say something, even if it's bull****.

if we start stopping talking so we don't "insult" someone's feelings because he may behead us, we have already lost

Comment

The NYT is as offensive as hell. Hypocrite scum.

Comment

Hey could you provide some examples of media that is in favor of beheading people?

Comment

They blamed the victims. When they do that, in their minds, they think it's fair to behead people.
                  Last edited by Kidlicious; October 31, 2020, 13:32.

Comment

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

On the main page it reads as if the beheadings are being done by bereta_eder. Fake news again.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        They blamed the victims. When they do that, in their minds, they think it's fair to behead people.

https://youtu.be/5649FAF3_ws
                        Please provide an example of someone saying the beheaded grandma was at fault?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

Please provide an example of someone saying the beheaded grandma was at fault?
                          Did you read the article I posted about victim blaming?

Comment

The only links I see are "Pakistani police fire teargas at protesters trying to approach French Embassy" and "SPECIAL REPORT: Inside Joe Biden's corruption scandal and the social media cover-up".

Comment

Oh, sorry. I added wrong link.

He's the thing, victim blamers don't explicitly blame victims. They say things like "She shouldn't have worn that dress" to rape victims. In their mind they aren't blaming the victim. Yes, I said they have two contradictory thoughts in their head.

Comment

Working...
                              X