X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking ban on Joe Biden

I read Joe Biden doesn't smoke! That's how evil he is
    Blah

Of course, the msm routinely glosses over his non-smoking behaviour.
    Blah

Comment

Gotta wonder how many families he destroyed by not smoking
      Blah

Comment

Update: he still doesn't.
        Blah

Comment

There are probably other dems who refuse to smoke. Rudy and Steve should take a look at this.
          Blah

Comment

I bet there's also Chinese ppl who don't smoke....
            Blah

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              Mostly women. Less than 2% of women in China smoke. About half the men in China smoke and they make up a bit over half the male smokers in the entire world.

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Fun fact, pchang!

• N35t0r
              N35t0r commented
              Editing a comment
              Oof, i remember once, after vacationing in patagonia, the plane had issues so our flight was delayed until the next day, and we were sent to a hotel that usually received gross of Chinese people.
              The smell of cigarettes that does the whole hotel, furnishings, drapes, carpets, we had to sleep with the window open, and even then it was barely enough.

But nevar a word of condemnation from Biden
            Blah

Comment

Because he likes those nonsmokers!!!! Damn commie.
              Blah

Comment

I'm not sure if Obama does/did smoke? However, he made a nonsmoker his VP
                Blah

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Obama was (and probably still is) a closeted smoker.

I guess Biden just likes to wear a mask so he can secretly smoke behind it
                Blah

Comment

Because he just fakes to be a nonsmoker.
                  Blah

Comment

Anyway, what we know for sure is that he is either a smoker, or a nonsmoker. Nobody like this should be considered fit for office
                    Blah

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                      Uncle Sparky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You do realize that Trump doesn't smoke AND doesn't drink alcohol. Could you imagine Trump after a few shots of tequila?

Duuuude, what is going on in here DDD. Are you hating on Biden because he is not smoking? DD I guess that is just some top quality sarcasm. Honestly, I am just tired about these debates, who is better Trump or Biden, who is better, why he is better and so on and so forth. Honestly, I do not even care who is the president anymore, as long as he is doing a good job. In case he is doing a good job, I am just really pleased and that is all. However I don't think that he doesn't like to buy weed online canada while going North.
                    Last edited by Torlael; January 13, 2021, 15:33.

Comment

Biden might be brain dead. Biden might be a criminal. Biden might smak womem. I would still vote for him.
                      "

Comment

Originally posted by Torlael View Post
                        Duuuude, what is going on in here DDD. Are you hating on Biden because he is not smoking? DD I guess that is just some top quality sarcasm. Honestly, I am just tired about these debates, who is better Trump or Biden, who is better, why he is better and so on and so forth. Honestly, I do not even care who is the president anymore, as long as he is doing a good job. In case he is doing a good job, I am just really pleased and that is all. However I don't think that he doesn't like to chew on some https://ladyjaneexpress.ca/shop/weedgummies weed gummies while going North.
                        How the hell did we end up here thinking that US president has to be smoking to do his job right? Biden's age doesn't matter in this case

Comment

Working...
                        X