Flippin ostrogoths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flippin ostrogoths

Been reading a great book about the fall of rome to the barbarians which was another word for germans.
    Hey some things never change I guess.

Nevertheless,

the author was pissed because he said there was extreme anguysh when the ****ing primitive goths tore down ROME

Rome motherplipping Rome

Of course it doesn't concern me directly because we didn't share this fate.

Rome only lasted until 400's or so. What was it? A kid's toy?

Then I looked at the other side and found out who are the brothers of the turks. and these are turkmen, azerbaijanis and pakistanis.

No relation there either

Anyway, I feel bad for poor Rome being dragged to the mud by the german filth,

It was too weak

But I did like that there is a roman coin of a roman centurion stabbing a german barbarian from his horse with a spear and it writes: let the good times return (roll)

Felis Tempus retorno something

very cool/roman

Comment

here it is

fel temp reparatio

https://www.vcoins.com/en/stores/coi...5/Default.aspx

he was named contantius.

Hmmm almost byzantine. Maybe he was

Wait. I can BUY it? or is it a copy. probably a copy

edit: haaaaaaaaaaaahahaha of course he was byzantine. he was from antioch

romans were probably hiding in their hot springs

Comment

Fel Temp Reparatio

My new motto

Let the good times roll

Comment

But wait. Can I really buy it?
          Is it only 65 dollars or so?

Is it original?

I knew rome was a bad knock off but I thought it'd be worth more than that come on

Probably a copy

Comment

A lot of people thought Rome was so horrible that it would be better if the barbarians took over. That's how horrible Romans were.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

That is revisionism.
              Rome was cruel but the others were barbarians

Comment

If germans didn't destroy Rome, we would have the cure to cancer by now

talk about a step back

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                  That is revisionism.
                  Rome was cruel but the others were barbarians
                  I wasn't speaking about their cruelty, just about their miserableness and decadence.

I'm not saying that it's good what happened either.

Comment

Well it didn't affect Greece so I don't have a bone to pick.

However the german illegal immigrants to Europe pushed by the mongols were not a breath of "clean air"

they plunged europe (a part of it) to the dark ages.

It was like ww2 but at that time, the nazis won

Comment

The Romans said let us have our way with you then we will build roads through your lands, and the barbarians said go fck yourself. But the Romans said we suck so bad it might actually be better if barbarians took over Rome.

But now the unnazis want to be taken over because they feel bad.

Comment

Those Greeks been making fine wine in the Peloponnese for maybe 65 centuries, and drinking it,

Comment

My mind is messed, I saw the title, thought patty was drunk and this would be a thread of him complaining about Filipino goths for some reason.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Flippin Ostrogoths is also an anagram of Frothing Spit Pools and Shoplifting Troops. SO maybe he's on to something.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I thought it would be about buying run down ostrogoths, making a few improvements, and reselling them for profit. This could be a great new pandemic trend.
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X