That's democracy for you

Comment

Oh and **** germany

always needs to be said

Comment

Drunk thread?

Comment

one wine bottle drunk. so not a lot.

I've been thinking that a life is on a farm eating cheese and drinking wine and having your existential agonies drawn by the sound of goats sh!tting

that's the life really

Comment

cement is unnratural and makes you think of ways to perpetuate the system. I don't know if you get it down under living with your kangooroos and eating grass. But it is a legitimate dilemma

Comment

Also, the children of genociders are killing the children of genocide with the help of germany.
              I never knew an hybris if that's not one.

And if my ancestors were correct there is a huge ass nemesis coming the way of turkey
              Provided to YouTube by American/ColumbiaHoly Mountains · System Of A DownHypnotize℗ 2005 Columbia Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment. With Ameri...

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                cement is unnratural and makes you think of ways to perpetuate the system. I don't know if you get it down under living with your kangooroos and eating grass. But it is a legitimate dilemma
                You should move to Australia.

We have lots of wine.
                We have lots of lamb, to make yiros. You Greeks love Yiros.
                You can have kangaroo Yiros too.

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                  This is the greatest thrade evar poasted in the history of Apolyton. The information contained therein will change the entire planet as we know it.

I am therefore placing this poast here so that I can be immortalized forevar by taking part in such a legendary endeavor.
                  I'm responding to this poast.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Also, the children of genociders are killing the children of genocide with the help of germany.
                    I never knew an hybris if that's not one.

And if my ancestors were correct there is a huge ass nemesis coming the way of turkey
                    Provided to YouTube by American/ColumbiaHoly Mountains · System Of A DownHypnotize℗ 2005 Columbia Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment. With Ameri...
                    Can't we all just get along?
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Greek cheap wines are the best. French are way way overated. Argentian ones are strange and kind of don't agree with me and spanish are a tier less.
                      I agree, many countries' cheaper wines are awful. You oughta try some Australian wine. Many of our cheapest are quite quaffable. I have researched this extensively.

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post

I agree, many countries' cheaper wines are awful. You oughta try some Australian wine. Many of our cheapest are quite quaffable. I have researched this extensively.

There is so much to research that it can take a life time.

Paiktis needs to know how much Australia has to offer with excellent wines.

Perhaps that is why so Greeks migrated here?

Comment

Working...
                        X