R-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-R

Rooted on the rocky sharp cliffs, the authochtone Rodite, variety - symbol of the terroir of Aegelia, finds its ideal and emblematic destination in the innovative barytic winery of Rouvali. Here, the angle of the ground gives the wine-making route a natural and non-urged calm flow, creating a perpetual wine that constitues a station in the history of Greek Vine-working.

I agree. And only 3 euros

Comment

Greek cheap wines are the best. French are way way overated. Argentian ones are strange and kind of don't agree with me and spanish are a tier less.

Comment

clear, fruity aroma and a fresh full taste on a mineral sub-base

Comment

*buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp*

Comment

ah

Comment

Ok let's try another one (hahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahha, I learned from my previous mistake. of no alcohol after 12 o clock)

Little Mountain Farms
              white wine dry

protected origin - peloponese

Comment

From the farms of the peloponese we select grapes of the Moschofilero variety which gift us a white wine of green-yellow highlights, aroma from flowers and citruses and a taste which is fresh, harmonical and with an accentuated acidity

Comment

accompagnies exceptionally well salades, sea food and fish. Ideal serving temp 8-10oC

ok this kind of sucks

too acidic

buuuut
                  salud!

Comment

BTW
                    armenians are not monophysites.

93% are proper orthodox. and are not excommunicated.

not really care just an excuse to post this
                    Daron Malakian and Scars On Broadway's official video for 'Lives' off of their long awaited sophomore album, Dictator. Download / Stream Lives:http://smartur...

Comment

Caucasus
                      THe new Balkans.

Armenia. Completely under Russian control.
                      Azerbaijan, brothers to the filth that is known as the turk.

Tanap.

Huge ass natural gas pipeline from caspian sea (azerbaijan),

Hugely sought after by US and EU to lessen Russian energy dependency to Europe.

Russia. Kinda glad that this bras de fer from the flith turk subhumans (not the people just erdogan) can seriously **** up the pipeline.

Greece. absolutely capable of dealing a death blow to deranged provocative islamofascist turkey. hostage to a weak right wing gov

Comment

This is the greatest thrade evar poasted in the history of Apolyton. The information contained therein will change the entire planet as we know it.

I am therefore placing this poast here so that I can be immortalized forevar by taking part in such a legendary endeavor.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Egbert
                          Egbert commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I have lavished a "like" on this poast.

When achilles was told by his mother that

if he went to troy he would die but his name would live forever

if he didn't, he would live a long happy life that would ultimately sink to oblivion

we all choose the 2nd

whereas even before 100 years they chose the 1st

Comment

What's funny is that with the appeasment right wing sh!t show, we WILL go to war.

Comment

When you're the descentant of nazi collaborators, it's hard to grow a spine.
                            You'll need to be a communist for that. Or at least a tad left wing.

I can't believe we gave the reigns of the country to these pvssies

Comment

Working...
                            X