No announcement yet.

jizas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm becoming a bit adverse to alcohol after finding out that it is the waste product of some bacteria that eat sugar.

Anyway nothing serious happened. I just fell asleep. bof

I only drink when alone and on poly. (these things go together), I'm never drunk outside these two parameters

(you get the best of me )

Comment

I even went out with a girl that smokes and drinks (and is on antidepressants - I mean wtf) and I have quit smoking years ago plus I am not drinking since my kind of blondie girl doeasn't drink at all, and I said I want a cheesecake.

So I was watching her drink and smoke and there I was CLEAN. It felt superior, on an intellectual level. I hate people who are too bored to live. EVen if the girl I'm kind of with busts my balls from time to time one thing that can't be said is that she's lazy

(stores are open now btw in case you have't figured it out )

Comment

I'm watching this guy who travels and blogs it

here he is in samoa
        Γεια, Ευτύχης εδώ!! Ευχαριστώ που είσαι και συ εδώ! ΚΑΝΕ ΕΓΓΡΑΦΗ / SUBSCRIBE http://bit.ly/ftbletsasInstagram Me http://instagram.com/FTBLETSASHAPPY TRAVELL...

he says he hates drinking alcohol and I feel like, I can get this although that applies to me in smoking.
        maybe it can apply to alcohol,

i read a book by allain carr that I found out about it by watching joe rogan's podcast that talked about the dellusions of drinking (that poses no problem to me apart wasted time) and I feel all he said about smoking but not about drinking.

It is a matter of courage, I'm sure but also of outlets. But no ill effects whatsoever

Comment

Actually it is not a matter of courage nor outlets.
          It is a matter of a state of mind,

if you want to get rid of a habit, you think it out.
          that simple.

Comment

Working...
          X