Bowling Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowling Green

Today everyone should take a moment to remember the Bowling Green Massacre. A day that will live in infancy.

2017 - Truth was still alive, but badly battered by the Trump White House. It is hard to say whether Truth died with Bowling Green, or simply sustained another critical blow.

I'm surprised the Trump Foundation didn't fundraise for the survivors.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

#allbuildingsmatter
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Pete Buttigieg has NO PLACE in AMERICAN POLITICS.

Pete Buttigieg is facing questions for taking campaign contributions from an infamous Republican Party billionaire with direct links to the Russian oligarchy.

Pete Buttigieg Funded by Russian-Linked Oligarch Who Supports Trump and McConnell

Bad faith. Poor judgment. Malice. No excuses. Indefensible.
      Pete Buttigieg has absolutely NO PLACE in American politics.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Always remember 7/11.

Enough Americans have now died of COVID-19 to equal 67 9/11s.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Do you realize the irrelevance of that statement?
          Obviously not, even if it's assumed to be true.
          I could get hit by a bus and it would be attributed to Covid.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• ricketyclik
            ricketyclik commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you read the commentary regarding the difference in death rates between this year and last Sloww?

Did Kellyanne Conway simply get the date wrong and talk about a false flag operation planned by the WH in case Trump lost the 2020 election?

From the CBC article
          The AT&T outages site showed service issues in middle Tennessee and Kentucky, including Bowling Green about 105 kilometres north of Nashville.

Several police agencies reported that their 911 systems were down because of the outage, including Murfreesboro and Knox County, home to Knoxville about 290 kilometres east of Nashville.
          Is this the first salvo? Will the Proud Boys do their duty and create a false flag situation allowing Trump to declare a State of Emergency and rule by decree?

Bowling Green massacre - Wikipedia
          A recreational vehicle parked in the deserted streets of downtown Nashville exploded early Christmas morning, injuring three people and causing widespread communications outages that took down police emergency systems and grounded flights at the city's airport. Authorities said they believe the blast was intentional.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            It's a very curious situation, including the fact that officials are unrelenting in using the word "intentional" in describing the blast. An odd choice of words, constantly repeated.

Well, if the numbers in the Georgia Run off election hold up, the US will have the Democrats control both houses of Congress and the White House. Maybe whoever was responsible for the Bowling Green massacre (Kellyanne Conway) will finally end up in Prison. Trump hasn't pardoned her yet, has he?

Comment

Working...
          X