Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you hope wins the 2020 Presidential elections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for Cheeto Man to leave the White House so we can finally get on with sacrificing Christians to Baal.

Comment

I have voted Democrat my whole life. Those bat**** crazy liberals really scare me. I hope Trump wins.

Comment

• ricketyclik
        ricketyclik commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
        I have voted Democrat my whole life.
        ​​​​​​​You have?  Your comments here have always made me think you're a RWNJ.

• Docfeelgood
        Docfeelgood commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe you should do less thinking.

• ricketyclik
        ricketyclik commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe...

(Extra text to get comment up).

Trump. I want to see the dems try another 4 years to remove him. I really did think they would get him on something... with 3 years looking into everything about him. So is trump the cleanest president ever? Or just the smartest? OR! are the dems really just this bad. They had 1 thing to do the last four years. just 1 thing! remove trump. and, they have failed. in the end it probably does not really matter much to most of us little people who wins. even with trump the last four years, my house is still here, i still have a job, we all didnt die in war, the sun still comes up every morning. and just like 2016 my choice for president (trump/biden) is again a joke.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        There are many, many court proceedings waiting for his term to end, so he can't pardon himself. Slowly, slowly catchee monkey.

• Ming
        Ming commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe that's the trick. Have Biden announce he will pardon Trump for any crimes committed prior to the Pardon if Trump losses and steps down gracefully. Now granted, I think Trump deserves to get punished, but this would be a great way to heal the country, and maybe get him to step down if he loses. Heck, he might even roll over and play dead to make sure he loses

• My Wife Hates CIV
        My Wife Hates CIV commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Uncle Sparky - I've heard this all before for the last four years. And always it washes out to be nothing and nothing more is ever said.

and Ming, you mean Harris pardon trump.
        Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; September 16, 2020, 10:09.

I think for the pres. debates candidates should wear superhero/villain costumes.
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
        I think for the pres. debates candidates should wear superhero/villain costumes.
        What about clown suits with large red noses and funny hats with propellers on top?

Comment

so here we go, it's now official. It's really a Harris/Biden Ticket.

Joe Biden raised eyebrows on Tuesday before his campaign event in Kissimmee, Fla. Biden turned heads when he bungled the Democratic ticket, touting plans under a "Harris-Biden administration."

got to love joe

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            You do realize it makes no difference who you vote for president. All that matters is who the electoral college votes for. Only 29 states, and DC, bind their Electors, and even that is probably unconstitutional. There really is no remedy for Electors voting against the wishes of the voters, and, as happened in 2000, the US Supreme Court can decide to cancel or overrule a count.

Then there was Trumps.. "herd mentality" instead of herd immunity
          You gotta love the Trumpster
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
            I have voted Democrat my whole life. Those bat**** crazy liberals really scare me. I hope Trump wins.
            My vote for president doesn’t matter given my state but I will be voting straight Republican for state and local offices. We absolutely have to break up the Democratic super majority in this state because the crap they have been passing is toxic as ****. Sadly, for mayor there are only two democrats running so I will have to pick one.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
              Then there was Trumps.. "herd mentality" instead of herd immunity
              You gotta love the Trumpster
              No one has ever voted for him due to his eloquence. Personally, I cannot vote for Biden because then that would be rewarding Democrats for taking part in political violence and they truly need to be punished for that crap. I have seen first hand what political violence does to nations in Iraq and will never vote for a party which engages in it the way democrats have. I may vote third party or I may vote for Trump but I will never vote for Biden and or that garbage human Harris.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• ricketyclik
                ricketyclik commented
                Editing a comment
                Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                I have seen first hand what political violence does to nations in Iraq and will never vote for a party which engages in it the way democrats have.
                ​​​​​​​But that was the Republicans

• Dinner
                Dinner commented
                Editing a comment
                You mistakenly believe Republicans we’re behind the BLM/Antifa riots?

• Dauphin
                Dauphin commented
                Editing a comment
                I think he means Iraq was invaded by the U.S. under a Republican adminstration.

At least no one has to worry about Russia trying to influence the election this time. The media has it this election. Everything and anything to bang Trump. They dont even try and hide how biased they are now. The softball questions they 'hand' to biden will not help him down the road. I would rather see a Trump/Harris debate.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                That is because Trump is a sh!tbag, and you know it. May all your friends and co-workers be like Trump.

That debate would be great.

BTW the Russians are all over this election, and the administration is doing everything they can to hide and misdirect that fact.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Putin

Comment

You f*cking morons! Putin win will, as always!!!
                  Russia appoints presidents in US with a move of her finger!

Comment

• Egbert
                    Egbert commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am very disappointed with this rant. This rant is not up to the exemplary standards one has come to expect from Serb.
                    Serb rants are the best.

Serb, the West will win because we are ignorant and stupid.

HATE BEATS LOVE

We idiots never learn and that's why you will lose! MORONS = WINNING!
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Egbert
                    Egbert commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I "liked" this post.
                Working...
                X