Kenosha Shooting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenosha Shooting thread

This is going to be an ongoing issue so I'm starting a new thread on it.

Here's a timeline analysis https://youtu.be/DVGkdB0z9zg

1) Video evidence shows Kyle giving medical aid to rioters.

2) Video shows the first person shot throw something in a white plastic bag at Kyle then charge him. After that there's a gun shot, possibly Kyle, which is self-defense
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

This really is in a long line of events a la Covington Catholic where different people see the exact same evidence and come to utterly opposite conclusions. And yes, these riots do look set to become a Blue-team albatross, whatever Biden says or does about them.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Yes they come to different conclusions but they are only doing so because of politics. The left would never think it's ok to attack an armed person unless it where political allies attacking. I mean if Kyle had shot Trump supporters they would call it self-defense. He would be their hero. They seem to think Kyle was supposed to just let them do whatever, and whatever is very bad.
      Last edited by Kidlicious; August 30, 2020, 10:16.

Comment

This is what happens when you let people riot and you call it "mostly peaceful." You stop understanding that rioting is wrong.

Comment

He was asked by the property owner to defend the property(according to his lawyer). It doesn't really matter but people are accusing him of wrong doing for traveling to the riot.

Comment

Working...
          X