Sadness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadness

You know I like kid and sloww and people who like Trump (most greek americans do too btw)

I don't like dinner because he's simply a fascist.

But for other people who like Trump I can see where they come from. That globalization the liberal autocracy has let them down and that Trump gave them hope.

But just wasting time at work I logged to fox news and watched ivanka trump's speech.

These people will not save you man, They are not your class. They deceive you.

I whip (I cry) for the left wing there, that it has rendered itself so useless that it can't provide what its manifest destiny was for

Give it a break, Zorba. Put the bottle down and go to sleep.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Thanks for the mention.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        You know I like kid and sloww and people who like Trump (most greek americans do too btw)

I don't like dinner because he's simply a fascist.

But for other people who like Trump I can see where they come from. That globalization the liberal autocracy has let them down and that Trump gave them hope.

But just wasting time at work I logged to fox news and watched ivanka trump's speech.

These people will not save you man, They are not your class. They deceive you.

I whip (I cry) for the left wing there, that it has rendered itself so useless that it can't provide what its manifest destiny was for

His name is Oerdin, not Dinner.

I like Oerdin, he is a good bloke.

Comment

Thank you, good sir.

Comment

A bit of old fashioned make pretend mutual victorian angosaxon masturbation happening there,
            bastarded in both cases

Comment

Anyway I think I kinda like braindead's prohellenism but I'm a bit doubtful on his integrity. That is I think he's a conservative/ a bit iffy but pro greek. I can borderline accept his good will.

OTOH I won't accept dinner's because of facscism.

The same way I won't accept Austria's adamant support because I know it stems from fascism/nazism and the wrong notion that an aryan nation exists.

I prefer we lose from the turks than accept help from fascists.

Comment

Hey Bereta, how's it going?

What's been going on in my absence? Did you get married, Dinner?
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

"Fanaticism is to superstition what delirium is to fever and fury to anger." -Voltaire

Comment

Ecth chek PM

Last edited by DARcness; August 31, 2020, 05:10.
                    "Fanaticism is to superstition what delirium is to fever and fury to anger." -Voltaire

Comment

The irony is Zorba has a thread calling for war yet is calling other people fascists. That is just 2020 though.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                        Hey Bereta, how's it going?

What's been going on in my absence? Did you get married, Dinner?
                        About a year and a half ago.

Comment

Congratulations! Hope you're doing well.
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

It is, thank you.

Comment

He's married to an hispanic girl with a son from a previous wedding that's been nagging him to get her expensive gifts.

It's not ideal

Comment

Working...
                              X