Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right-wing extremists have killed 329 victims in the last 25 years, while antifa members haven't killed any -new study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee... nobody here has EVER said they were pro extremists... even though you continually lie and say we all do...
    So there is no need for debate on why we support extremists, BECAUSE WE DON'T
    NEXT
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Here's the deal. If you want to argue that Antifa isn't bad or violent (that they don't even cause violence), then I will debate the other side. But I'm not going to compare violent extremists groups because I'm opposed to all of them. This guy is a propagandist. If he weren't a hack he would openly announce support for violent extremism.

So let me know if we will debate.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

What's to debate... the facts show the numbers of deaths. And those numbers tell the story. Nobody is claiming that Anifta isn't bad, or that they aren't violent. There is nothing to debate there.
        Which has caused the most deaths in the time frame that was reviewed, the numbers say what they do. You seem to be the one that is supporting Right Wing Terrorists by all of your responses
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Antifa has had at least 30 people die because of their actions in the last three months alone. Hell, there is video of them executing that 16 year old black teenager in Chaz simply because he was driving a white Jeep. They literally executed him, shot him, pulled him wounded out of the white Jeep, you hear him say “oh, you’re still alive?”, then you hear another shot. Another black teenager male was critically wounded during that attack and is still in the hospital a month later.

Antifa is an evil, violent communist terrorist group and anyone who supports them is a piece of ****.
          Last edited by Dinner; August 2, 2020, 15:38.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Is anybody saying that they aren't?
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
              What's to debate... the facts show the numbers of deaths. And those numbers tell the story. Nobody is claiming that Anifta isn't bad, or that they aren't violent. There is nothing to debate there.
              Which has caused the most deaths in the time frame that was reviewed, the numbers say what they do. You seem to be the one that is supporting Right Wing Terrorists by all of your responses
              You're double talking and it's lame. If you're opposed to Antifa then stop using cheap tricks against those who expose them.

Comment

Again... PLEASE POST where I say I'm pro Antifa... You Can't
                I'm opposed to radical fringe groups that promote violence... both Alt Right and Alt Left
                What don't you understand...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Do you know what a holocaust denier is? That person you support is a holocaust denier for Antifa. So stop promoting his crap.

Comment

And the people you support and keep quoting from believe in having sex with demons in your dreams causes diseases...
                    So stop promoting their crap then...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Oh... and which guy is supposed to be a holocaust denier? You've lost me with that one
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

I will say James Pasley, the author of this article, not Seth Jones. Although I'm not familiar with him and I can't read the article because I have an ad blocker.

But the trick is to compare Antifa to other groups to make them look ok. Why not compare them to ISIS btw?

The whole argument doesn't work. You shouldn't have to compare yourself to other horrible groups.

Comment

• Ted Striker
                          Ted Striker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ‘ You shouldn't have to compare yourself to other horrible groups.’

Your powers continue to grow Padawan. The dark side is losing its grip on your soul.

Fail, it will

Seth Jones looks pretty respectable in everything I've seen... now James Pasley??? Couldn't find anything like you claim... so If you have a legitimate source, I would appreciate it if you would post it, because nothing jumped out when I took a closer look
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

The way TS presented it is propaganda, so...

Comment

• Ted Striker
                            Ted Striker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The data speaks for itself

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          Is anybody saying that they aren't?
                          Maybe not here but I see tons of pro-communist liars on the internet lying for them and claiming they are angels. BTW the OP was written by a communist “activist” from New Zealand so take it’s claims with an extremely heavy dose of salt. He is literally a communist propagandist. He also conveniently ignores the tens of millions of people murdered by communist regimes and who continue to be murdered by communist regimes on a daily basis.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            Antifa has had at least 30 people die because of their actions in the last three months alone. Hell, there is video of them executing that 16 year old black teenager in Chaz simply because he was driving a white Jeep. They literally executed him, shot him, pulled him wounded out of the white Jeep, you hear him say “oh, your still alive?”, the. You hear another shot.

Antifa is an evil, violent communist terrorist group and anyone who supports them is a piece of ****.
                            Ermn, this isn't antifa working, thats the way american gunowners work.
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                            X