Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right-wing extremists have killed 329 victims in the last 25 years, while antifa members haven't killed any -new study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right-wing extremists have killed 329 victims in the last 25 years, while antifa members haven't killed any -new study

https://www.businessinsider.com/righ...ed-none-2020-7
    • Seth Jones, a counter-terrorism expert, who helped create the dataset, told The Guardian: "Left-wing violence has not been a major terrorism threat."
    • He said: "The most significant domestic terrorism threat comes from white supremacists, anti-government militias and a handful of individuals associated with the 'boogaloo' movement that are attempting to create a civil war in the United States."
    This is not a personal endorsement of Antifa. Violence and looting should be condemned no matter who is doing it.

However, let's not label minorities, mothers, grandmothers, veterans, and others who are exercising their Constitutional rights of free speech as "Antifa."

That goes against the very grain of American values. People should not be associated because of the actions of others.

Can we please work together to deescalate ?
    Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 00:28.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Seth G. Jones is an academic, political scientist and author. Jones is most renowned for his work on counterinsurgency and counterterrorism; much of his published material and media presence relates to US strategy in Afghanistan and Pakistan, and in confronting al Qa'ida. He is currently a Fellow and Director at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)

He served as the representative for the commander, U.S. Special Operations Command, to the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations in 2010, and in 2011, as a plans officer and advisor to the commanding general, U.S. Special Operations Forces, in Afghanistan (Combined Forces Special Operations Component Command–Afghanistan).

From 2002-2009, he was Adjunct Professor, Security Studies Program, Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University, where he taught classes on "Counterinsurgency" and "Stability Operations." He has also served as Adjunct Professor, Center for Homeland Defense and Security, United States Naval Postgraduate School, since 2005.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth_J...cal_scientist)
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

You're promoting violent extremists.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Ted Striker
        Ted Striker commented
        Editing a comment
        I condemn violence no matter who is doing it. And that includes Antifa.
        Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 00:30.

Ted is a sucker for bull****. It's not really his fault.
      His head is just wired wrong.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        "Seth G. Jones is an academic, political scientist and author. Jones is most renowned for his work on counterinsurgency and counterterrorism; much of his published material and media presence relates to US strategy in Afghanistan and Pakistan, and in confronting al Qa'ida. He is currently a Fellow and Director at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)"

Your comments please on this man's credentials

It's not too late to confront reality guys. Just because extreme elements have gone violent doesn't make the rest of you bad people.
        Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 00:31.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          I thought he would deny it, like some do.

Comment

double
            Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 00:31.

Comment

Do you know what a useful idiot is?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Do you know what a useful idiot is?
                Yep... people like you who parrot the things their masters tell them without seeing how stupid those things are...
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have yet to see Slowwhand or Kidicious counter the facts presented in this thread.

Let me know guys when you can refute a study by a renowned counter-terrorism expert

Comment

They can't... but that won't stop Kidiot from calling it Fake News... or respond that you are supporting arsonists who burn buildings with people in them.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

Yep... people like you who parrot the things their masters tell them without seeing how stupid those things are...
                      Nope. It's a person that an enemy can turn against their own people, with brainwashing etc .

Comment

• pchang
                        pchang commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yup, you again.

Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
                      I have yet to see Slowwhand or Kidicious counter the facts presented in this thread.

Let me know guys when you can refute a study by a renowned counter-terrorism expert
                      No one is falling for your cheap tricks.

Comment

Translation... you are right and I can't post anything good to disprove what you have posted.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Your counterargument please.

Comment

Working...
                          X