Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Herman Cain died from catching coronavirus at Trump's Oklahoma rally...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herman Cain died from catching coronavirus at Trump's Oklahoma rally...

D'oh! I guess neither God nor hydrodroxychloroquine could save him!
    ​​​https://twitter.com/SwissKev/status/...656068608?s=19

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

I agree with Kidicious.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
      D'oh! I guess neither God nor hydrodroxychloroquine could save him!
      ​​​https://twitter.com/SwissKev/status/...656068608?s=19
      Maybe a mask might have helped.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He was traveling a lot on behalf of the Trump campaign. He could have also caught it at campaign event in Arizona.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

RIP. Thanks for all the words of wisdom.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post

Maybe a mask might have helped.
            They don't really protect you. They are more for protecting others.

Maybe he shouldn't have gone, because he was kind of up there in years.

Comment

I wonder if Trump will speak at Cain's funeral?
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Actually the guy had stage four cancer and was on chemo and radiation so it is fair to say he had a compromised immune system. He still was a good guy, a good businessman (though he apparently couldn’t keep his penis in his pants), and an American who actually wanted people to be politically engaged. Disagree with him all you like but I think our country would be better off with more such people not fewer.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

They don't really protect you. They are more for protecting others.
                  Kid wrong again. While they do mostly protect others, they do provide some protection to the user.
                  I'll be waiting for proof that states otherwise.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post

Kid wrong again. While they do mostly protect others, they do provide some protection to the user.
                    I'll be waiting for proof that states otherwise.
                    Put your mask under a microscope and look at the holes.

Comment

Gee... my masks have built in one time use filters... I guess you have gone the less safe route, assuming you even bother to wear one since you follow the marching orders of your master and alt right fake news websites that still promote the same crazy ideas that you have about masks.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Run that one by all the front line doctors and nurses.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The views of the medical profession have changed over time as more is learnt about the transmission of this virus.

The overwhelming view is now that wearing a mask does provide some protection to the user. A cloth mask is satisfactory provided it is washed with soap and hot water after each excursion outside your home. (The virus can still get into you but you are at less risk)

The view that masks protect other people has solidified as further knowledge has been gained.

The primary benefit of wearing a mask is protection for other people and it is now definite that the wearer also gains some protection.

I am linking one article that seems representative of current knowledge of te medical profession.

https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/41...-masks-prevent

Comment

I'll just repeat Fauci, "It might catch some schmutz." Ho ahead and keep wearing one, but it's not doing much.

Comment

When you don't wear one, you put others at risk and yourself at risk... but we know you don't believe in actual science. You only believe the fake new headlines on your alt right new sites
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X