Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump may send federal agents to other cities run by incompetent Ds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    It was a drug overdose.
    As usual, Kid just making stuff up again. READ THE OFFICIAL MEDICAL EXAMINER REPORT
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• A healthy person would have survived.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• He choked on his own vomit because he was on pcp.

Anyway Democrats are celebrating loss of a good police chief and 2 deputees because BLM rioters got what they wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

If he was allowing cops to murder people, then he wasn't very competent, wasn't he?
          Are you BLM?

Comment

Are you BLM?
            Are you a white supremacist?
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Are you BLM?
              I don't live in the USA. Also, I'm only a person, so I don't think I'm a whole movement.

Are you denying that the police killed people it shouldn't have?
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

I don't live in the USA. Also, I'm only a person, so I don't think I'm a whole movement.

Are you denying that the police killed people it shouldn't have?
                You are answering questions that I didn't ask you and avoiding the question I did ask you. Do you, or do you not believe in BLM politics and strategy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Are you a white supremacist?
                  Nope. I'm radically opposed to that.

See how easy that is? Now how about you saying that you aren't BLM? Say you aren't Antifa.

Comment

• NOBODY HERE HAS EVER CLAIMED TO BE ANTIFA, yet you always LIE and say everybody is or that they support them.
                    See how easy that is!
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• N35t0r, your last 7 poasts straight have had absolutely no citations in them whatsoever. In order to strengthen your argument and to make yourself moar credible, I implore you to poast a citation.

Citations are the key.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        NOBODY HERE HAS EVER CLAIMED TO BE ANTIFA, yet you always LIE and say everybody is or that they support them.
                        See how easy that is!
                        Good grief. That's why I'm asking if you are Antifa, because you defend them and have similar beliefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                          N35t0r, your last 7 poasts straight have had absolutely no citations in them whatsoever. In order to strengthen your argument and to make yourself moar credible, I implore you to poast a citation.

Citations are the key.
                          He can't because he supports everything about BLM including getting rid of police by falsely accusing them and harassing white people at restaurants.

Comment

Good grief. That's why I'm asking if you are Antifa, because you defend them and have similar beliefs.
                            Typical... Lie. NOBODY DEFENDS THEM, and none of us have similar beliefs. But you just keep making crap up.
                            If you aren't going to at least be honest, take your BS somewhere else where they might fall for that nonsense.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You literally said they stopped rioting, and they never did. They are still rioting every night.

Comment

• Please post where I "literally" said they had stopped rioting.
                                Plus, what does that have to do with "supporting or defending" Antifa.
                                NONE OF US support or defend violence and rioting. However, many do support the right of Americans to peacefully protest. I think freedom of speech should be allowed, as long as it's done peacefully.
                                So again, post where ANYBODY has actually supported Antifa or violence... oh, that's right, you can't.
                                So stop with you made up BS or take it somewhere else. Either actually discuss, or don't even bother to post
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X