american whiteness and personal freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• american whiteness and personal freedom

I've been reading some excerpts of books abot how greeks (and others) were considered "half ******s" negros? by the anglosaxon protestant maggot when they emmigrated in the americas in the 1800's or so.

Fascinating stuff. Apparently there were the whites and the ****** slaves/ asian and all in between had to "work" to get white or some sh!t and behave a certain way to become "White".

Pretty consistent with what goes on today in the stolen lands.

I once said that I thought that since america was "raceless" and based on "ideals" maybe there was a stronger grasp on things like freedom etc

It seems it is the exact opposite: in america you had to be and behave a certain way to be "american".

In other race based countries, you can be anything, you're still you.

You read some anti-American propaganda. There's no shortage of it. That has nothing to do with what America is today. Do you really think anyone will not like you because you are Greek?

Anyway, some people might be stupid but every country has stupid people. You are more likely to be shot for being white in my country, and I'm talking about you personally. They will call you racist, and you will cry about not being racist or even American but they will shoot you or stab you anyway.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

America is extremely jingoistic. If you don't look a certain way, talk a certain way, and have an acceptable name you will need to try harder to fit in. It has been getting exponentially worse in the last few years, with 'the Great Divider'.

Here in Canada, we are keeping our border with the US closed, with their abysmal handling of COVID-19 as the (good valid) excuse. We'll try to keep it closed until November.
      Last edited by Uncle Sparky; July 16, 2020, 02:37.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        You read some anti-American propaganda. There's no shortage of it. That has nothing to do with what America is today. Do you really think anyone will not like you because you are Greek?

Anyway, some people might be stupid but every country has stupid people. You are more likely to be shot for being white in my country, and I'm talking about you personally. They will call you racist, and you will cry about not being racist or even American but they will shoot you or stab you anyway.
        Evidence would very much suggest otherwise...have you looked around at the issues involving your police force, although you're Kidicious and you live in your f**ked up Kidicious bubble.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post

Evidence would very much suggest otherwise...have you looked around at the issues involving your police force, although you're Kidicious and you live in your f**ked up Kidicious bubble.
          Well I tried to read an study on it but the authors said they weren't going to release it. Do you think cancel culture has anything to do with that?

Comment

I can tell you how many black men were shot last year with some certainty though. Nine.

Comment

Citations to back up your certainty?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Besides, the execution of 9 innocent people is OK because the numbers are low? Is that what I'm reading?
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the extremity of cancel culture either, to be frank. They were different times and alas huge swathes of our nations were build and funded on the back of slavery. But to demolish it would be crazy. We just have to do better than we are. Massively better and no excuses.
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Besides, the execution of 9 innocent people is OK because the numbers are low? Is that what I'm reading?
                    Those weren't executions. Good grief. Why would anyone expect to have a decent discussion with you when you talk like that?

Comment

Where did all of our goats go? A very hungry troll seem to have arrived. DON'T FEED THE TROLL!
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the extremity of cancel culture either, to be frank. They were different times and alas huge swathes of our nations were build and funded on the back of slavery. But to demolish it would be crazy. We just have to do better than we are. Massively better and no excuses.
                        Well we aren't doing better. We can't have any honest conversation, even on the university level. We can't talk about studies on this issue because people can't say things that aren't approved of by the culture even if those things are facts.

That's the point, that you want to talk about studies that have been whitewashed at best.

Comment

Ok I think it's 235, not 9. I must have mixed something up.

At any rate, the point is that when you compare that to police interactions you get a clearer picture of the magnitude of the problem.

It's also kind of like saying that Trump lied 8,000 times. You have to look at each case. For example, Michael Brown certainly wasn't "executed." He attacked a police officer. He didn't have his hands up. If you don't understand that then you are anti-science.

Comment

• Berzerker
                            Berzerker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            unarmed was 9...the smallest its been in a while

• Kidlicious
                            Kidlicious commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oh, thanks
                        Working...
                        X