• Show
Clear All

• Cultural Identity Thread

Canadians: “We’re not stupid Americans”
    Australians: “We’re not whiny British”
    British: “We’re not European [immigrants]”
    Germans: “We’re not evil Germans !”

HA HA
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

We changed from evil Germans (aka Krauts), now we are just evil.
    Blah

Comment

I'd say being British is highly divided down the middle, one camp being what you said and the other being "Why are we such a bunch of self-defeating stupid f**kwits". I suspect being American feels pretty much the same
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Ted Striker
        Ted Striker commented
        Editing a comment
        You described it exactly. I think our two countries have evolved the same way at this point.

We'll get it turned around.

So many spoiled bastards in the US also, complaining about the weakest of issues. WIMPS.

Agreed. And currently the lunatics are running the asylum!
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Americans: "I didn't vote for him."
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Unfortunately with Trump, like Boris, someone did, but it's never anyone we know!
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well, at least you guys can say that with a semi-straight face (as long as you're not a MP, that is)
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
              A certain old Etonian was once asked if he had a superiority complex, and he responded that if anything he had an inferiority complex because he considered everyone his equal. #truestory.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                The weird thing is at the moment from what I can tell is that there is yet another schism sort of happening in the Tory party because they made masks mandatory.

So not only are the lunatics running the asylum, the lunatics don't think the chief lunatic is lunatic enough and are throwing their poo at one another again
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                X