Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof that Donald Trump has had Coronavirus all his life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof that Donald Trump has had Coronavirus all his life!

Warning of serious brain disorders in people with mild coronavirus symptoms

Outlining yet further the utter utter stupidity of all the fools that recommended herd immunity.

Oh yes, you may think you got away with a mild case of COVID or barely any symptoms, but your brain could be slowly turning into mush...

Though, on this site you wouldn't be able to tell with many of the posters...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

I mean, that's already 3 million Americans that can't afford to get more stupid than they already are...

Stop being a nation of stupid ****s!

I see all the extra deaths are started to filter through to the Dumb**** Red States...
    (Woo, go Texas!)
    Last edited by MOBIUS; July 8, 2020, 07:03.

Comment

Literally the easiest way to see if a person is a stupid dumb **** in the US is to ask if they vote Democrat or Republican: Republicans, Democrats Move Even Further Apart in Coronavirus Concerns

Voting Republican is like the lightning rod for stupidity*. A catch-all for dumbness. All you've got to do is smoke and live in Texas for the trifecta, nay the Olympics of stupidity!

*No need to mention Religion and the belief of imaginary beings, as I imagine 100% of Republicans are religious. Is there such a thing as an atheist Republican!?
      Last edited by MOBIUS; July 8, 2020, 07:30.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course there are atheist Republicans. But they are smart enough not to say it out loud in the current climate.

I thought Trump is crazy because he didn't watch enough lolcats in his youth cuz I read that science has found watching pics/vids of cute animals is good for teh brain!
      Blah

Comment

The greater proof is that Trump eats his steak well done with ketchup. He lost his sense of taste and smell decades ago.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• MOBIUS
          MOBIUS commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh the horror!!!

Originally posted by pchang View Post
        The greater proof is that Trump eats his steak well done with ketchup. He lost his sense of taste and smell decades ago.
        That's just a step too f**king far! Now he should definitely go!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I read his niece wrote an entire book about him being a liar and a cheat, but teh WH doesn't want it to be out, so nobody will evar know about him being a liar and a cheat...
          Blah

Comment

I had a weird dream the other night, that was pretty much a cross between zombies and invasion of body snatchers/braindead. In a dusk til dawn way because my dream was like watching a movie (I wasn’t “in it”, just watching, which was strange in itself) that went from Covid being a zombie apocalypse to it actually about aliens infecting humans and replacing/controlling them. The let it burners were actually aliens who had completed the transformation of their host and wanting everyone else to be converted. The young were compliant so few symptoms, the old could t handle the transformation and those with bad ongoing symptoms were incompatible hosts.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Dauphin is incorrect.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

However, Bolsonaro does have coronavirus so, not all bad
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It does make sense that The Donald is Patient 0... He doesn't wear a mask. He insists that his lackeys don't wear masks. People in his immediate circle keep catching it. He tells people at his rallies not to wear masks. People catch it at his rallies. It really is obvious if you think about it.

Where was the first American epicenter? Who is the biggest (slum) landlord in that city?
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I'd be curious to see an actual COVID map overlaid on top of Trump and his other slumlord relative Kushner's properties and see if they have more cases than others.

By the way, do you guys remember what felt like years ago when Kushner was put in charge of handling the pandemic? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Where did he disappear to? Got booted pretty fast.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                    X