Sava

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sava

Dude, you seem to be upset. About everything.

While I clearly don't have the knowledge required to comprehend the breadth of your vision and the true sources of your discontent, I do wish to understand and, if possible, help.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

He's either unable or unwilling to write anything that actually makes sense.

Comment

He's an alright guy. But I can imagine with all the **** going in the US I'm surprised the whole country hasn't descended into open civil war! So I imagine it's stressful!

Sava, hope you're OK, dude! Sorry you have to live in a country where ~50% of the country are outright total ****heads (Republicans - specifically those that are going to vote Trump in November, but basically all that is wrong in the country is because of Republicans)
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I just checked this morning and saw he made like 9 post rant in a thread he started. Not much help if he won't take time organize his thoughts or receive feedback.

Edit: Or he's doing a job with that nonsense. self-biased and I AM I AM I AM MOBIUS look sus/compromised as hell too

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
        He's an alright guy. But I can imagine with all the **** going in the US I'm surprised the whole country hasn't descended into open civil war! So I imagine it's stressful!

Sava, hope you're OK, dude! Sorry you have to live in a country where ~50% of the country are outright total ****heads (Republicans - specifically those that are going to vote Trump in November, but basically all that is wrong in the country is because of Republicans)
        It's simmering in that direction but most people would rather see if conversation is possible before they explore the implications of that option. If the Boogaloo goes hot we may be looking at tens of millions of dead Americans,

Edit:

Oh. He had a bad day on November 9, 2016.

The postings make a bit more sense now.
        Last edited by Rashiminos; July 8, 2020, 08:53.

Comment

Well, he did get married...

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Rashiminos View Post
            I just checked this morning and saw he made like 9 post rant in a thread he started. Not much help if he won't take time organize his thoughts or receive feedback.

Edit: Or he's doing a job with that nonsense. self-biased and I AM I AM I AM MOBIUS look sus/compromised as hell too

It's simmering in that direction but most people would rather see if conversation is possible before they explore the implications of that option. If the Boogaloo goes hot we may be looking at tens of millions of dead Americans,

Edit:

Oh. He had a bad day on November 9, 2016.

The postings make a bit more sense now.
            You can compromise me anytime, darling xx

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Rashiminos View Post

Edit: Or he's doing a job with that nonsense. self-biased and I AM I AM I AM MOBIUS look sus/compromised as hell too.
              self is definitely compromised.
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Sava is a good man.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

That is true, internationally

Comment

Working...
                  X