Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rcist morrisey

I was reading this

is your favorite musician per chance a racist?

And they were focusing on a bunch of irrelevent people and morrisay,

Who seems to be racist and gay. Maybe the english are faster at understanding things.
    However,, if a a perosn like him is racist, it means his life sucks, it's very sad because he had all credentials for it not to suck

Despite how good The Smiths were, I think it is an acknowledged fact that Morrissey is just a nutjob nowadays and no one takes him seriously. Such a shame.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Sorry Paiktis, your article is broken and just links me to a page of mathematical symbols...can you fix this?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I also read certain rightwing nutcases are now into Depeche Mode, which otoh was (and IIRC still is) always more on the leftist side of things?
        But maybe nutcases are just stupid
        Blah

Comment

Yeah, this is often the case where right-wing nutcases flock to a band who really doesn't appreciate them. Look at the Dead Kennedys - they even wrote a song called "Nazi Punks F**k Off". I think too many of their right-wing followers had no concept of sarcasm (like the title "California Über Alles").

But "in the interests of balance" I'm sure they're not all that thick. Honest
          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
            Sorry Paiktis, your article is broken and just links me to a page of mathematical symbols...can you fix this?

It's the Mou[standard deviation]ik[accented efficiency] section.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
            X