Pure Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Evil

What's with all those websites having friggin' popups asking to agree/decline getting friggin' push news?

It's the same form of evil that brings us autostart vids and "turn off your ad blocker" msgs. STOP THAT

(btw. are their really ppl who agree to receive push news???)

Rant End.
    Blah

Certain "turn off your ad blocker" popups have caused me to actually remove otherwise worthwhile websites from my browsing.
    Damn it, you know my IP, you know I won't say yes. If you want my eyeballs, accept that and let me see your content.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Push notifications are way overused. There are only a handful of sites where I would actually care to be notified, and none of them are cooking blogs or local TV stations halfway across the country.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

a relative of mine said yes to virtually every push notification. Now the phone is barely doing anything useful and it just jingles like santa's bell whenever she connects.

I wonder if there is an option to block the asking. Not just say no. Not let it ask the question

Comment

ffs I'm listening to a kick ass rock version of careless whisper on rockFM

ooooo

there's no comfoirt in the truth, pain is all you'll find :headbang:

Comment

found it
            they're german bebro

Seether - Careless WhisperThis is the Seether cover of "Careless Whisper", originally by Wham/George Michaels.You can download this song at:http://www.mediaf...

Comment

ah no. south african

Comment

I want to go buy some beer but I'm so sick and tired of the exit and entry dissinfection procedures.
                **** you coronavirus for keeping me sober

Comment

I went anyway and bought a lot so I don't have to exit again and risk coronavirus.

THAT"S responsibility

Comment

I'm comanteering this thread and turning it into paiktis drunken thread.
                    bebro won't mind.

Comment

I'm going to start with something revolutionary:
                      how to make the ultimate greek salad. (called choriatiki - village's salad - in greece where you hear the word village - it' s pure perfect healthy food)

1. tomatoe
                      1. cucumber
                      3. onion

chop them all up throw them in a large plate

4. feta (the real thing and if it comes froma barel even better)
                      5. pure virgin olive oil.
                      6. vinegar (if you want to be fancy from red grapes)
                      7. oregano, salt peper

READY

Comment

Notifications and push news is indeed annoying. I block it all.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Watch Jim Jarmusch's version of "Steady, As She Goes" by The RaconteursListen to The Raconteurs: https://TheRaconteurs.lnk.to/listenYDWatch more of The Racon...

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                            I'm going to start with something revolutionary:
                            how to make the ultimate greek salad. (called choriatiki - village's salad - in greece where you hear the word village - it' s pure perfect healthy food)

1. tomatoe
                            1. cucumber
                            3. onion

chop them all up throw them in a large plate

4. feta (the real thing and if it comes froma barel even better)
                            5. pure virgin olive oil.
                            6. vinegar (if you want to be fancy from red grapes)
                            7. oregano, salt peper

READY
                            Where's the meat?
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

This simjple phrase combined with this expression and this hat, is something

Comment

Working...
                              X