Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is the man

Mad respect.

Plus he makes nazi sissies scream (they live near the rhine)
    Attached Files

Revised Standard Version. Doesn't he know that the King James Bible is the word of God?

Comment

Trump for president

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Trump is the man.

And Lindsey Graham is the LadyG.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

No amount of testosterone therapy would make Trump a man.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Do you believe Trump is genuinely religious?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Probably.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'll admit that Trump can be funny and charismatic at times (and that this is part of his appeal), but I really don't understand how anyone could be fooled into thinking he has sincere religious convictions. His charity organization is a scam, he collects and discards wives, there's no evidence he's ever regularly attended church, he's completely incapable of talking about the Bible knowledgeably, he's never displayed even a hint of humility or capacity for forgiveness, etc. Like, if you want to support Trump because he's installing judges that will make socially conservative rulings, I get that, but that doesn't mean you have to fool yourself into thinking he cares one iota about the Christian faith.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

two corinthians

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                      Uncle Sparky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      112,646 COVID-19

Thoughts and prayers

• Dauphin
                      Dauphin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Didn't he try to blame his scriptwriter or somesuch for saying two instead of second? He claimed knew it was second, but said two because the notes he was given were wrong.

When I grew up it was always read in full - second letter to the Corinthians, etc.. Two or Second Corinthians, I wouldn't even notice there was a faux pas.

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                    His charity organization is a scam, he collects and discards wives, there's no evidence he's ever regularly attended church, he's completely incapable of talking about the Bible knowledgeably, he's never displayed even a hint of humility or capacity for forgiveness, etc.
                    You just described a large portion of modern US Christians.

Comment

The fundies compare him to King Cyrus of Persia. They truly can rationalize anything.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                        Uncle Sparky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ah... so they recognize he's not a Christian.

Gribbler you have stepped over the line before, but that last poast of yours truly offends me. I await your public apology.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                      X