Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still have Sava as a Facebook Friend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    Let us save this thread by signing a rosing song about the British Grenadiers.

https://youtu.be/PGrxHO-B2TY
    Your wrongness today is excelling itself!
    Last edited by I AM MOBIUS; June 2, 2020, 07:25. Reason: Oerdin is always wrong
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post

Your wrongness today is excelling itself!

Oerdin is right. You need songs about British grenadiers.

Comment

sava was the only american I could see some common things with/familiarity.

others were either polite but we knew we had very few in common or completely alien culture/thinking

Comment

rah and ming also seemed from this planet from time to time

Comment

Sava is an a$$hole, glad he's (mostly) gone

Comment

You're an ******* (sometimes, I haven't drunk enough to be absolut)
              (no offence)

Comment

Still escalating
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It has been a long time since there was a jplly good flaming on Poly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                    sava was the only american I could see some common things with/familiarity.

others were either polite but we knew we had very few in common or completely alien culture/thinking
                    So... You identify with mentally ill drug addicts? So much is explained.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                    X