Space, the Final Frontier...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space, the Final Frontier...

Hopefully the weather holds and the SpaceX Crewed Dragon Capsule will launch today from Kennedy Space Center. Will be the first launch of humans from US soil in 9 years. You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIZsnKGV8TE
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

It's too bad they lost the feed while stage 1 was landing on the ship.. I really wanted to see it.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Very well not blown up!
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Pretty cool....exept the new suits maybe...

The only point of concern is the "rich guy/private company launches stuff to space station". I mean, did they learn nothing from Moonraker?
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
          Pretty cool....exept the new suits maybe...

The only point of concern is the "rich guy/private company launches stuff to space station". I mean, did they learn nothing from Moonraker?
          Moonraker is one of the worst Bond movies I've seen.
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            True, but Kubrick's 2001 was also a corporate space ship. Remember the PanAm logo? (Don't remember if that's in the Arthur Clark book...)

I read the analysis of an astronaut, Apollo 13 and I think 2001 were his favorites

Comment

Working...
          X