Misunderstandings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misunderstandings

For yrs I thought the song "Funk Soul Brothers" is actually "Funk Soul Robbers" and wondered a lot if they were ever convicted for robbing funk soul. Or if they were more of the Robin Hood types who stole funk soul from the rich to give it to the poor.

Just sayin'/Check it out now.
    Blah

I thought it was "Vauxhall Brothers" when I first heard it...didn't really understand what a car brand had to do with anything
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I heard it as Punk Soul Brother and thought "wow, I really don't understand music genres".
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I think these are all great ideas for cover versions
        Blah

Comment

Don’t feel bad, when I first heard “Hold me closer tiny dancer” I thought he said “hold me closer Tony Danza.”
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I was about 6 when I thought it was "wrap you up in nylon" by Madonna.

Celine Dion, I can hear her sing "the hot dogs go on", even though I know the actual lyrics.

Manic Street Preachers, first take, someone stole the sun from his....arse?

And, I know I'm not the only one to mishear these things.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

The best Madonna lyrics is the song that sounds like "Bill Oddie, Bill Oddie, put your hands all over my body".
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I prefer "Dirty Deeds Done to Sheep" by AC/DC.
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                X