Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanted to buy oil to make some extra bucks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to buy oil to make some extra bucks...

... but they asked ppl to bring their own barrels when they want to get oil
    Blah

Kramerica Industries may have a product that can help you!

Comment

Creative solutions

I'm wondering how much of "the current situation re virus is a great chance to rethink and change so many things" will materialize. We could be easily in a Star-Trekkish happyworld in a year from now....or everything's just the same, more or less
      Blah

Comment

Or the blood thickening in young adults and increased inflammation in kids are a thing and we'll all be dead.

So...two happy outcomes!
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
          Or the blood thickening in young adults and increased inflammation in kids are a thing and we'll all be dead.

So...two happy outcomes!
          Thanks, my anxiety just skyrocketed with another thing to worry about.

Young and middle-aged people with COVID-19 are presenting to hospitals with severe strokes. We are just beginning to unravel the reasons underlying this phenomenon.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

Just remember, no matter how healthy we are, we're all going to spend a helluva lot more time dead than we ever will alive.

Comment

True. We should build way more pyramids to prepare for afterlife
                Blah

Comment

Working...
                X