Boann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boann

If you remember Boann from Civ II days, I wanted to let you know that she has Stage 3 breast cancer.
    They removed 16 lymph nodes, 13 were cancerous.
    Doctors are deciding what to do now.
    Please keep a good thought for her.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I do remember, we were team Tuatha De Danaan in Tribes

Comment

Yes, we were. She was a sailing fiend.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Comment

I do remember her.

I will remember to pray for her.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Very sad news. Never gamed with her, but remember her posting. Wishing her strength, resilience, and a sly little miracle.

How are you holding up, Sloww?
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Best wishes. Cancer is a ***** especially when it spreads to the lymphatic system.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Best thoughts out to Boann

She'll get through it and come out better than ever
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm doing well. Thanks, Jack. Waiting for this virus scare to be over so I can schedule another check.

Comment

Damn, there's a name I've not heard for a few years...although to be fair that might be me not having been around for a few years. If you're in contact, please, send my regards.
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Any update as it has almost been a month?
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I haven't heard and I'm scared to ask, but I need to.

Comment

Sending best wishes
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

She's had some surgeries, with more to follow.
                            Very soon, she'll start 12 weeks of chemo.
                            It's an aggressive cancer and the doctors want to move quickly.
                            Thanks to all for your support and prayers.
                            Last edited by SlowwHand; May 9, 2020, 19:44.

Comment

Wishing her all the best for strength, resolve, and a swift recovery.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X