Forgive school principal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgive school principal

I wonder how high up in the social ladder you gots to be if you were to forgive a school principal for something he/she said or done?

For example, the thought of a school kid forgiving the principal for sth sounds to me a bit perverse and absurd.

-
    Last edited by Meticulous Man; April 11, 2020, 04:51. Reason: poss1bility of misappr?

Comment

Is this something that happened to you or a news story in Sweden.

Here's something funny, principle changed grades and didn't get fired.

A school in California’s Simi Valley is forgiving its principal after he admitted to deleting and changing students’ grades, including those of his own daughter, the Ventura County Star reported. John Hynes, principal of private Christian school Grace Brethren High School, will keep his job despite changing the grades within the last academic year because he asked his superiors for forgiveness, the paper reported. “I made a human mistake. Thank God the school didn’t fire me like another organization would have,” Hynes told the Star. School records obtained by the Star showed Hynes deleted the test grades of four students — including his own daughter, whose history class grades he changed from a C to a B.

What kind of slacker gets a C in Spanish in Southern California???
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

We is smokin da erb yo

Comment

Principal, Ted.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
          X