Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The markets are very important, so is the economy. It's too bad that you don't understand that.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      We all know Trump values "the markets" over "human lives." He demonstrates this on a daily basis.

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      No he doesn't. Stop with the caricature already.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    He didn't not do anything. You just made that up.

You ae right, Trmp was very active with regards to Corona
    • He actively lied about the seriousnes of CoViD-19
    • He actively dissuaded people from wearing masks
    • He actively tried to shorten/stop medically necessary lockdowns in several states
    and many more
    Tens of tousands of US citizens might still be alive if Trump hadn't been so active with regards to Corona
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      The markets are very important, so is the economy. It's too bad that you don't understand that.

First, the economy was going to tank for sure with Trump's do nothing approach... which THEY DID.
      So what exactly did his LIES accomplish? Oh, that's right, just more American Deaths
      So in the end, he just allowed more Americans to die for nothing, something you don't seem to understand.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kidlicious
        Kidlicious commented
        Editing a comment
        You obviously don't know that panic causes markets to crash.

• The US governments response to the pandemic is extensive. You seem to be ignorant of everything that my government has done to combat the China Virus. I'm not going to try to school you on everything they have done, but here is testimony from the leading experts including Fauci and Hahn.

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

You ae right, Trmp was very active with regards to Corona
      • He actively lied about the seriousnes of CoViD-19
      • Again, you pretend that people are obligated go cause panic. Not causing panic was the policy of the entire team. No one involved suggested causing panic.

For some reason people with TDS now believe that causing panic is admirable.
      • He actively dissuaded people from wearing masks
      The entire task force did that. The WHO told people that they didn't need to wear a mask. The media repeated that. You were banned on Facebook for going against WHO regulations and telling people to wear a mask.
    • He actively tried to shorten/stop medically necessary lockdowns in several states
    Reopening the economy is necessary for the general welfare. You can't keep the economy closed forever.
    and many more
    Tens of tousands of US citizens might still be alive if Trump hadn't been so active with regards to Corona
    Many more tens of thousands might not have been saved if it weren't for the US governments response to the pandemic.

Comment

• And once it was indeed agreed by all that social distancing, mask wearing, testing and contact tracing were effective in controlling Covid, we saw Trumps response. He paid lip service to mask wearing, said testing led to more cases , never even considered contract tracing, and tried to pack people in for his rallies. Again, pictures from the RECENT Republican Convention are proof of his lip service

He could have made a statement to the country by enforcing the common sense rules to stop the spread... instead, he wanted THIS

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• He makes statements all the time telling people to follow CDC guidelines, wear a mask, social distance ....

You keep lying and creating a caricature.

Comment

• Gee... Trump is the one that keeps lying. The most lying president in modern history.
          And then why didn't he enforce mask wearing and social distancing at his convention??????
          Oh that's right, because he only pays lip service to those agreed upon things that can help stop the spread...
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Because he doesn't believe in forcing people to wear a mask, and either do I. Only Democrats force people to wear masks. (Actually Biden backed down from that too)

Comment

• He also keeps signalling his base by NOT wearing a mask, ignoring social distancing, asking reporters to remove their masks, etc etc.

You keep ignoring the obvious and pretending that Trump's occasional fake virtue signalling excuses the fact that his base continues to ignore regulations and recommendations.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Something isn't working with the site.

JR,

He doesn't wear a mask when he is socially distancing. He told a reporter to take off his mask so he could hear and the reporter was socially distanced.

You don't need a mask if you are socially distanced. Please learn how to effectively combat the China Virus to avoid confusion.

Comment

• So this is socially distanced?
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Everyone knows Republicans are weak and they can only spread viruses 6 cm while regular people can spread them 6 ft.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Ming,

Nope, and he didn't ask them to take their masks off.

Comment

• So far four schoolteachers have reportedly died of COVID 19 in the US in new school year (the last couple of weeks). They've been in Mississippi, Missouri, and South Carolina. Trump States. Solid GOP.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Remember... this is satire (?)

WASHINGTON DC - Following revelations in his upcoming book Rage that President Trump deliberately downplayed the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic, Trump attacked authour Bob Woodward for withholding the information that could have potentially saved lives.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Working...
                            X