pchang - disgusting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pchang - disgusting

so your people eat dogs and bats and they create pandemics through their disgusting habits?

also china #2? all it takes is a bat soup and you're back where you belong in the caves

disgusting peoples.

and now italians are dying and we are in grave danger you ****ing animal

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

We should not be racist, nor eat animals of any sort. In regards to infectious diseases from animals, animal agriculture and hunting of animals has lead to many pandemics over the years that have killed millions of people.

Comment

Dude, you already got banned once for this stuff. Depersonalize it and make it a general discussion about coronavirus rather than trying to blame a poster who is from the US.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

BTW there seems to be some Chinese researchers claiming the outbreak came from the infectious disease lab 200 meters away from the wet market in Wuhan. Apparently, a researcher got bitten by an infected bat as well as peed on his hand while handling one of the research bats which had been infected. These bats do not live in that part of China (but 500 miles further south east) so this makes sense. It would also explain why local officials covered it up for so long as it was their screw up about mishandling such an infection in the local research lab.

Comment

Damascus
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

From what I remember, pchang is an American and has about as much to do with Communist China as you do with Alexander of Macedon
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                BTW there seems to be some Chinese researchers claiming the outbreak came from the infectious disease lab 200 meters away from the wet market in Wuhan. Apparently, a researcher got bitten by an infected bat as well as peed on his hand while handling one of the research bats which had been infected. These bats do not live in that part of China (but 500 miles further south east) so this makes sense. It would also explain why local officials covered it up for so long as it was their screw up about mishandling such an infection in the local research lab.
                Have been following the story closely and this is totally possible
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Is it the tzatzika virus
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    Dude, you already got banned once for this stuff. Depersonalize it and make it a general discussion about coronavirus rather than trying to blame a poster who is from the US.
                    You called it a CCP virus claiming it has something to do with communsim.
                    I simply blamed pchang becaue I ****ing despise his guts (as much as yours when I get carried away)\

So what is worse?

Me attacking pchang ( while mostly fveeling sorry for him)

or YOU calling a whole virus chinese?

Comment

Thank God I knew what was going on by february thoiugh

just like the greek gov (no luv loss)

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
                        From what I remember, pchang is an American and has about as much to do with Communist China as you do with Alexander of Macedon
                        You do understand that you have condemned him

according to treaties

Comment

besides I don't give a **** about him. I leave him to your american racism,

just that it may be clear though I do think that china is to blame and as far as pchang is concerned i do think he's on par with dinner in what not to be as a human

I've said far far worse for dinner

Comment

• pchang
                            pchang commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I supposed I should say thanks for letting me live rent free in your head, but frankly, the building is a slum.

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

You called it a CCP virus claiming it has something to do with communsim.
                          I simply blamed pchang becaue I ****ing despise his guts (as much as yours when I get carried away)\

So what is worse?

Me attacking pchang ( while mostly fveeling sorry for him)

or YOU calling a whole virus chinese?
                          It is the CCP virus because the covered it up and deliberately let it spread internationally (by refusing to shut down international travel from Wuhan even as they **** down domestic travel) so it 100% is the fault of the Chinese Communist Party.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            We should not be racist, nor eat animals of any sort. In regards to infectious diseases from animals, animal agriculture and hunting of animals has lead to many pandemics over the years that have killed millions of people.
                            God disagrees with you as does human biology.

Comment

Working...
                            X