Clear All

• Roger Stone Did Nothing Wrong

MY COUN-TRY TIS-OF-THEE
    SWEET LAND OF LIB-ER-TY
    OF THEE-I-SING!
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Yes, he did.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

apparently he lied to Congress and tampered with a witness involving an attempt to establish contact with Wikileaks so the Trump campaign would know when dirt on Hillary was forthcoming

Comment

Have you seen his Nixon tattoo?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I fully support everything Roger Stone has ever done in his life, I love my country, and Donald Trump is a great man!
          Last edited by ZEE; February 12, 2020, 19:16.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

I dont know the extent of what he did, but I have a problem jailing people for lying to Congress while John Brennan, James Clapper and Jim Comey are free to walk the Earth

and thats just 3, all those people who lied us into war with Iraq deserve a jail cell

Comment

If Trump hadn't chimed in and saved the day this guy would be forced to use a walker-rollator like the Weinstein guy to reap extra sympathies...
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                apparently he lied to Congress and tampered with a witness involving an attempt to establish contact with Wikileaks so the Trump campaign would know when dirt on Hillary was forthcoming
                He also threatened the judge which is never a smart thing to do.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Now, now silly Oerdin... *chuckle chuckle*

Roger Stone didn't threaten a judge, and he didn't do the things Berz said either. *chuckle chuckle*

Stop watching CNN.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

*CHORTLE CHORTLE CHORTLE*
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

Good lawd Trump's whole cast of goons looks like a bunch of cartoon characters. We are truly doomed.

First you got the orange man himself
                      • Roger Stone trying to be some wannabe Dr. Strangelove
                      • Then that fat guy who couldn't sit up to clap during the state of the union address. Anybody know who this clown is? He carries a wad of money inside his shirt pocket. I mean it's straight up vulgar.
                      • McConnell has had all kinds of bad plastic surgery and looks like a Muppet
                      • Pence is straight out of central casting generic bad guy
                      • Finally Melania, Ivanka, and that Kellyanne got rejected after trying out for the cast of Real Housewives
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                      X