WHERE IS GUYNEMER ? DOES GUYNEMER STILL POST ON THIS SITE I HAVE A MESSAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHERE IS GUYNEMER ? DOES GUYNEMER STILL POST ON THIS SITE I HAVE A MESSAGE

I have been EXTREMELY BUSY with government duties in recent weeks, and I am here for one reason and one reason only: IS GUYNEMER STILL AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT ON THESE FORUMS? He was the doctor with the cowbell avatar who wrote fantasy novels pretending they were his wife's.

AS AN INTERLUDE DO NOT **BLAME** HIM FOR THIS, AS PERSONALLY I HAVE NEVER FELT MORE VULNERABLE THAN WHEN I SHARED MY FICTION WRITING WITH MY PEERS. My erotica's calling cart was that I always made sure to use the word hand cannon in all of my prose, as an arguably heavy handed allusion or double entondray to the male genetalia

IF HE IS HERE OR NOT, IT DOESN'T MATTER I'M OUT OF TIME AND NEED TO MAKE MY RECOMMENDATION: :angr: GUYNEMER I RECOMMEND YOU PLAY **PHOENIX POINT** BY JULIAN GOLLOP aka NOT a Firaxis creeper like ED BEACH , :ANGREY: Speaking of shooting everywhere , the FREE AIM perhaps the best invention in videogames since the new Simcity made very clear that people who attended community college are completely useless compared to those who attended a 4-year university THE GEOSCAPE IS ALSO AS GOOD OR BETTER AS ANY MAP I HAVE EVER SEEN.

BE RIGHT BACK PIZZA IS SETTING OFF THE TIMER ALARM
    Last edited by Wiglaf; February 7, 2020, 16:00.

wiggy!

Unfortunately, no one posts here.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

HOW IS THIS SITE STILL ABLE TO AFFORD THE FEES TO KEEP ITSELF ONLINE? IS THIS LIKE THE RADIOSHACK OF FORUMS FOR 4X STRATEGY GAMES THAT HAVE BEEN RUN INTO THE GROUND BY JON SHAFER AND THE PIZZERIA PEDOPHILA RING KNOWN AS FIRAXIS GAMES?

This is something that simply must be said based on my experience this morning at the Omni Hotel that I will soon be posting to Yelp. :anmgry: :angrY: :agnry: HOTELS SHOULD INCLUDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOW TO OPERATE THE SHOWERS IN THE BATHROOMS. Many many people including myself are OFTEN ON IMPORTANT BUSINESS AND NEED A QUICK SHOWER BEFORE ** IMMEDIATELY** LEAVING THE HOTEL. We do not have the time or inclination to spend 45 minutes turning the knob TO THE LEFT OR TO THE RIGHT TO SEE IF IT IS WARMER OR COLDER, and it goes without saying that if we are unable to EVEN INITIATE THE SPRAY OF WATER, THEN IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER WHAT OUR PAIN TOLERANCE IS FOR HOSTILE TEMPERATRUES

Comment

I once had to put my clothes back on and go ask for help from the front desk.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

He got married, wrote a book, had kids... And kind of stopped posting.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            I once had to put my clothes back on and go ask for help from the front desk.

JM

WERE YOU EMBARRASSED? OR MAYBE DID YOU PLAY IT OFF ALL COOL, FOR EXAMPLE BY FIRST ASKING THE CLERK FOR THEIR PRONOUNS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTION? THAT WAY THEY KNOW YOU ARE AT LEAST EXTREMELY HIGHLY EDUCATED BEFORE YOU DROP THE RETARDATION b:

OR MAYBE DID YOU TRYING SAYING " ''I KNOW THIS SOUNDS SILLY BUT BEFORE I **GET IN THERE**, CAN YOU LET ME KNOW IF THERE'S ANY SHOWER TRICKS TO BE AWARE OF?"

THANK YOU FOR ALERTING ME TO YOUR IDENTITY WITH YOUR MANUALLY APPENDED SIGNATRURE AT THE ENDO F OYUR POST :MAD: :MAD:

-WIGLAF

------------------------
            WIGLAF

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              He got married, wrote a book, had kids... And kind of stopped posting.
              Is this a mind game, or what? Mind you, Guy is awesome, so it's a flattering comparison and all, but ...
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Yeah, Guy was always anti-kids.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  Yeah, Guy was always anti-kids.
                  DOES ANYONE HERE *GAME*?

Comment

I started playing Civ again. I am playing Civ 6 a couple times a month.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Wiggy!

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I am playing Civ 4.

I did not buy 5 or 6

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                          I am playing Civ 4.

I did not buy 5 or 6
                          Pffffffft! Civ 2 is superior!
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• pchang
                            pchang commented
                            Editing a comment
                            While it is fun being able to bribe just about any unit to switch sides (even entire cities), it seems a bit game breaking.

I went back to Civ 4 from Civ 5. So far I am still enjoying Civ 6.

Also, modern OS X can no longer play Civ 4 without workarounds.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I bought an old second hand computer. The operating system is obsolete version so I can play Civ4, Imperialism 2, 1603_ GalCiv2 and Victoria with no work a rounds. Unfortunately it can not ,run Master of Orion 2 or Civ2

Those are the games I play. I have not bought a game for about 10 years

Comment

Working...
                            X