Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nos Amis

very touching film/documentary

apparently there are infinite number of universes with all possible outcomes so in one of them I must support gun ownership and that's because of jessie hughes

too sentimental to pass up

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Very moving work.

I found the writers did a splendid job of weaving existential themes into family values vignettes
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Jesse Hughes is something alien to my mentality (pro-guns, conservative etc) yet his undeniable courage coupled with intense and unabashed sentimentality kind of makes him family

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        Jesse Hughes is something alien to my mentality (pro-guns, conservative etc) yet his undeniable courage here coupled with intense and unabashed sentimentality kind of makes him family
        I agree, the personality for me is also very controversial. But it seems to me that only such people make the future ..

Comment

Dumb and waste of time. Just like anything else French.

Macron is a flailing loser who cannot accomplish anything and will probably die alone very soon. The orange vests sure aren't going to help him.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

French is hugely superior to american

Comment

I agree about Macron though.
              But the thing that makes French achieve levels of life unseen in america or africa is their appetite to fight, for months on end for their rights.
              Free health, education etc etc

(love my french girl too)

Comment

Oerdin at "die alone" with Macron
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                X