Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOWA!

"WOWA": with China!??!>

When? Who starts it? Who wins? What countries want a piece of some other countries? Which Asain country has the best looking women?

"WOWA" = war, just in case you missed that.

Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Well the prospect scares the crap outa me. On one side you have China, innocent organ harvesting China. So they don't like people who exercise in public? I mean who does? So they mistreat their Muslims? Are these reasons to go to war? Yes I figure, if you happen to be a Muslim who exercises outdoors. As it happens I'm not. I'm a sick old man with a family to worry about. On the other side you have the US and the nations whose ocean China is stealing, and Japan and Australia. Maybe a few token Euros... What if we lose the war? If we lose that's the end of the military-industrial complex, and that means the US economy. Americans might be forced to buy a quota of baffling Chinese trinkets. Taiwan would be toast...where would China stop? Are our organs next? If we win, what then? How do you conquer 1 billion 300 million aggressive, expansionist, nationalist arseholes who think nothing of crapping in the road? Is winning even possible?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
    X