X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adolf Hitler modelled Nazi Germany's racial policies on those of the USA

[Godwin's Preempt]

Discuss!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

USA's racial policies were just a continuation of England's colonial policies in Ireland.

Comment

Adolf Hitler had a small ... moustache.
      Blah

Comment

A continuation, or actually a whole new systematic branch of science and policies that were developed in the US?

Question: which came first - the Bellamy Salute - or the Nazi Salute...?

Comment

Cool, but Hitler was the one that actually killed 6 million Jews.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Hitler was just trying to catch up with the untold millions of Native Americans and Blacks that the Americans killed in their genocidal conquest and slave trade...

I guess the Jews were the most convenient 'racially inferior'* group to hand for him to follow the US' example?

*The US had anti Semitic policies during the early 20th century ranging from outright discrimination to refusing immigration - hence why Hitler was able to kill so many Jews in the first place!

​​​​​

Comment

Awwww, what a bunch of adorable cuties!

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                Hitler was just trying to catch up with the untold millions of Native Americans and Blacks that the Americans killed in their genocidal conquest and slave trade...
                Most of the Native Americans were killed by European diseases before the colonists/invaders got around to raping and killing the stragglers.

I guess the Jews were the most convenient 'racially inferior'* group to hand for him to follow the US' example?

*The US had anti Semitic policies during the early 20th century ranging from outright discrimination to refusing immigration - hence why Hitler was able to kill so many Jews in the first place!

​​​​​
                Sure, or maybe he took inspiration from the two millennia of Jewish persecution in Europe, the place where he was.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The UK wouldn't let Jews in either.

Comment

​​​​​
                    95% of native died of disease far before English colonies were even founded. Mobius is wrong again. Also Hitler admired the UK saying “they are just like us” where as he loved to talk **** about the US claiming it was just a mixture of Irish and Jews.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

[Godwin's Preempt]

Discuss!
                      I thought everyone knew this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Also Hitler admired the UK saying “they are just like us” .
                        Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

I thought everyone knew this?

Oh. Also he said that he will kill the jews (and he did) because "who the **** remembers the armenians"

So he admired both the US/UK and Turkey

It feels good to always be on the right side of history

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

Oh. Also he said that he will kill the jews (and he did) because "who the **** remembers the armenians"
                            US only very recently recognized the armenian genocide and just to spite Trump

Long live mother****ing Trump

Comment

I think everyone understands US is nazi Germany overrun by the people she wasn't able to kill

Comment

• Berzerker
                                Berzerker commented
                                Editing a comment
                                sexist pig
                            Working...
                            X