Let's have a tea party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's have a tea party

Tea - do you drink it? I made this a public multi-poll to force ppl to reveal all their tea-related dark secrets.

I drink it in winter mostly. So rather often these days, hardly for the rest of the yr. Unbelievable!
    Yes
    71.43%
    Only when I'm sick
    28.57%
    Nevar
    0%
    When I got milk to put in
    14.29%
    When I got rum to put in
    14.29%
    When I got sweet stuff to put in
    14.29%
    I'm so totally unique in my tea drinking habits (explain, unless it's boring)
    0%
    I only get tea to throw it away instantly //Boston
    14.29%
    Blah

Tea, black or green, no extra **** in it.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Tea with or without rum doesn't cure anything, but symptoms become ignorable
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Coffee is technically bean tea, so yes I drink tea.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I drink Black, Green and White. I also love Red (which is officially an infusion).

I always tell myself that I should have it be my normal morning drink instead of coffee because Tea is gentler on me and I like it as much, but for some reason I usually choose coffee.

I also like it with milk and I love a good chai.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I recently drunk some chocolate tea from kenya (nairobi is in kenya i think - if not, from nairobi) it was amazing

not chocolate not tea but chocolate and tea

I will hunt it here too

Comment

apart from that i drink mint tea (copied from arabia)
              apple and cinamon tea
              green tea
              (**** I should't have eaten that salty pizza it seems to collerate with the drugs ****)

faskomilo (superior). it has amazing medicinal properties, it is like a tea

and the all time superior
              Mountain Tea. Tsai tou Vounou

always and only with greek pine forest honey

Comment

btw I answered both yes and only when i'm sick which offers a funny result

Comment

Working...
                X